Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:47 am

"I have to head back into town and collect some things, but after that I don't really know," Sera replied, as he just now started putting thought into what should be done. "I'm pretty much being looked for to be killed and with them wanting me this bad, my house shall certainly be looked into. What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:24 pm

He thought for a moment. "Well we could always go out into the woods and find shelter there. That's what I've been doing for a good long time. I mean, odds are it's the safest place right now, wouldn't you agree?" He walked up to him. "And if any of those guys comes along, I'll protect you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Shuri looked over at Sam, "My flute? It's just made out of Menos Bronze and Wisp Silver, you can buy magical instruments like it just about any where." She then looked over at his lute, "Um... I wouldn't know, I've never made one." She looked back up ahead, seeing Kamryn fly into a general store, "Why don't you ask in there?" She said, deciding to follow the fairy into the store, just in time to start picking up the store owner's conversation with her.

The man behind the counter turned around to look at Kamryn, he had long red hair and wore what looked like half of an old helmet that only covered his forehead. He seemed to be surprised at first to see a fairy but quickly gave a bit of a smile, "Sorry, but that's my daughter's. I wouldn't want to give it away, she said a friend gave it to her. I'm not sure what it's doing down here." Suddenly a little girl with purple hair poked her head out from behind the stairway in the store, "I don't want it!" She shouted, "I never want to go back to them!" She stomped up the stairs. The man sighed a bit, "Don't mind her, she's been upset since this morning..." He looked over at the teaset, "I guess you can have it if she doesn't want it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:27 am

Kamryn was very excited, for some reason she had this looming dread that she was going to have take on a couple delivery quests. At least she got a teacup, but now she wanted to see what was wrong with that little girl. "Um, sir, I can go talk to her, I want to see if it's really okay or whether she's just mad now but will get madder if she finds out her favorite cup was taken to be a bed.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 pm

As Sam walked into the store, his eyes widened upon sight of all the valuable goods. Herbs, potions, trinkets, jewelry; it was a playground of opportunity. He then saw a whole wall of magical instruments, the highlight of which was a lute. "This has got to be too easy." Sam quipped to himself. But as soon as he started to take some of the "free" merchandise, Shuri glanced at him with a stare that said "If you steal from this innocent man, I will severely hurt you."

"I don't want it!" the girl shouted, "I never want to go back to them!" She stomped up the stairs.

"Man, what is this, the third damsel in distress?" he remarked to himself. "Wait... I actually haven't helped ANYONE today. All I did is get into a short lived fight and then run away.

"Comon' Kamryn, let's go help that girl out." he said, hoping to get some good done.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:29 pm

"Sounds like a fine idea, at least until I get something better than my daggers," Sera remarked, trying to keep his gaze away from his old daggers. They still bore the mark of the gang, but they no longer had the clean look nor did they have the same sharpness. "Well, we can at least head to Alarin for some supplies before we travel on."

Sera paced for a moment, before sliding the daggers back into there resting place. He adjusted the ties in his hair, before sighing and turning back to Jo. "Well, we're traveling partners then," He concluded, before slipping his mask back on. "And I will pay you back if we run into danger, it is the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 pm

"you may be able to find other ways to pay me back." He said, sounding a little embarrassed for a quick moment. "Anyways, we mustn't stay in one place for too long or else they'll find us quicker." He started walking north. "Follow me, I know the woods like the back of my hand."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 pm

The man looked over, "Ah, it's probably best to leave her alone right now. Don't worry about it, she should be fine, she just needs some time to herself." Shuri sighed, and stepped over to the window, looking at the tea set. Something about it seemed odd, she picked up the little teacup Kamryn had wanted. As she held it in her paws she thought about where the girl's friend could've come from, she imagined a castle for a second before remembering the Sproutling's words, "Could this be...?" She turned to the shop owner, "Well thank you for the tea set." She then looked over at Sam and Kamryn, "Are you two ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:26 pm

"I guess...but I still feel bad about that little girl." Kamryn said, "Maybe she needs a gift, oh well." She fluttered over to Shuri's shoulder. "Do you like it? I don't know why but it seemed to stick out to me."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:15 am

Sam wandered over to Shuri. "Yeah, I guess if we've go-" he said, stopping to gaze as the teacup. For a brief second he saw what appeared to be a old castle, long abandoned. Suddenly the memories of the castle came flooding back.

It was two years ago, when Sam was still working for the Happy Masked Cat Gang. He was chosen to investigate and case the old forgotten castle that lay a few miles east of Alarin. After climbing up to an open window, he found the place to be strangely clean, with the definite sense of magic about it. While searching for treasure in all the well preserved rooms, he came into what seemed to be a well stocked and tidy nursery. He was just about to inspect the room when he heard a childish voice. "YAY! A new playmate! It's been ever so long!" With a startling jump and a turn, Sam saw that the voice came from a teddy bear, mysteriously standing in the middle of the hallway. "What in the name of Mana?" The stuffed bear giggled. "Hey everyone, come meet our new friend!" Inside the nursery, dozens more toys came out: stuffed animals, jack-in-the-boxes, rocking horses. All of them were approaching with a happy voice, "Yay! A new friend!". Sam ran. He ran and didn't look back. He kept running all the way to Aenea.

"Was there anything in the castle?" said the gangleader.

"Nothing of value..." Sam replied.

"We best get going," Sam said. "Looks like we should restore some more of the world."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:05 am

"Other ways?" Sera asked, before nodding at this, though he figured gold would do fine. "You're right, I really don't want another fight. Hell, I'd settle for a meal and a nap right now, but... um... sorry, I'll follow now." Sera slowly followed behind Jo, looking around the wooded area, making sure no one was watching. It was clear from the looks of it, but if he knew the gang, a small thief could always be around as a scout. "That's great, cause I'm more of a city person... watch out for scouts."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:47 am

"Of course." he replied and started to lead his new friend through the edge of the city, nearing the woods. "Also watch out for rabbites...they're annoying little f*ckers..." he muttered as he began to rub his nose for some reason. "I never knew they traveled in packs...."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 am

Shuri stepped out of the shop and looked at the tea cup she still held in her paws, wondering where she would look for a hole to chuck it in. She looked over at the creek running from north to south through town, deciding it best not to block the source of the water with a castle she cut her choices down to either west or east. It didn't take long for her to walk to the east side of town, she only made that decision because the shop happened to be on that side of the creek. They would only have to walk to the top of the eastern hill to see another void in front of them, "Let's hope this works... again." Shuri said as she tossed the tea cup into the hole. In a flash of light the void was filled with solid ground, covered in grass save for a path through. A castle popped up a fair distance away before a dark gloomy forest came up around it, completely hiding it from view.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 am

Kamryn fluttered up behind Shuri, keeping up in her own way. "Wow." she said, looking at the castle, but then the forest sprouted up. Her wide eyed stare turned to fear very quickly as she clung to whatever she could of Shuri.

She was twittering like a leaf, unconsciously heading towards Shuri's bosom, remembering all the stories Michelle had told her about these scary forests, and all the stories that didn't have happy endings, and the ones she didn't know the ending to yet. She knew there were dragons and spirits and shadows, but no idea if they died or felt afraid or were imaginary.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:55 am

"Well, I guess we should get going." said Sam, not looking forward to the "toys" waiting for him in the castle. "You know, I've been thinking, if were going to be going around and helping to rebuild the world, we are definitely gonna need a team name. Hmm, I was thinking something like 'The Terrific Trio', but that's way too generic. Well, whatever the case is, we shou-"

He was cut off by a violent tremor. The ground below them collapsed, sending the three falling into a cavern below.

"Ugghhhhhh..." grunted Sam as he got back onto his feet. "I try to help the world and THIS is the thanks I get! Well excuse me for trying!" Suddenly there was roar. His eyes turned towards the darkness where it had come from. His eyes widened in horror as he saw a huge Mantis Ant headed towards them. "Ohhhhh crap."

The Mantis Ant charged towards Sam with it's deadly bladed arms poised to attack. Sam tumbled to the side and drew his daggers. He slashed furiously at the thick exoskeleton, only to be caught by a swipe from one of the arms. Sam winced in pain, clutching the bleeding cut on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:53 am

Kamryn didn't do much besides scream, sending a ripple of darkness to shoot across the air to the Mantis Ant, blinding it, for now. She didn't know she could do that, regardless the screams of terror continued.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm

"Rabbites? The little bunny creature things?" He asked with a grin. "I've never had a problem with those little guys. Then again, I almost never run into them." Sera leaned forward a bit to try and get a look at Jo, but he failed at doing so. "Heh, so intent on hiding yourself. Well, lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Shuri gasped as the ground crumbled beneath her, and screamed on her short fall down. She stopped her scream as soon as she landed, and blinked looking around the dark cavern, "What is go-" She was quickly cut off by a roar as the Mantis ant stepped out of the shadows and swiped at Sam's side with a swipe, "Guile!" She quickly grabbed her flute and started to play, the music seemed to be fairly selective as it only helped Sam's wound to heal while the Mantis Ant's exoskeleton did not regenerate from the attack.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:25 am

Sam felt the familiar warmth spread throughout his shoulder as he head the sweet melody. He looked up to see a ripple of darkness obscure the beast's vision. "Great, am I the only one who doesn't have magic?" He slashed at the monster's abdomen, only to have his strikes blocked by the thick armor shell of the creature. "Wait a minute, I do have magic!" Sam thought as pulled out one of the magic grenades from his sack. It was a spherical glass crystal with a violet and blue haze swirling around in the center, though Sam had only a vague idea what it might do. With all his might, he threw the sphere at the monster. It shattered on impact, leaving behind it a burst of ice, freezing the Mantis Ant where it stood.

"Woooo!" exclaimed Sam, "Now THAT was a fight!" He looked down to see his foot was encased in ice. "Huh. You think they would hurt, but I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:08 pm

"Well the thing is, if people see me, I can't really be expected to be taken seriously." He said without looking back and then sighed. "You know earlier when I punched that guy in the face. That wasn't strength...that was a hard punch from moving fast. I can only lift this sword on my back because I am it's chosen wielder." They had now just entered the forest.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:49 am

Kamryn stayed near Shuri, and far away from Sam. "I think he just got lucky and didn't hurt us! He didn't know what the ball would do and now his foot is frozen! Please tell me your gonna make him stop or go away." Kamryn whispered in Shuri's ear, barely louder than a mosquito.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:45 am

"Ah, I haven't heard too many tales of weapons and chose wielders in quite some time," Sera said softly. "So... scrawny or something? I'm confused at this, but I'll quit pushing the issue."

The forest was mostly quiet and with their destination a little ways off, this was going to be a breeze. The trees were thick and they covered alot of sunlight, just enough to make it a comfortable journey. Sera stretched a bit as he listened to nature's sounds. He continued to slowly follow Jo, before pausing to look down at something he stepped on. It was a crushed sign that was weathered to the point of being unreadable, but it was enough of a sign to make him to ask Jo to stop.

"This forest... what forest is this?" He asked softly. "There are three forests that surround the area. Which one is this one?"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 pm

"This forest?" He pauses and crosses his arms for a second as he thinks. "I'm a little unsure myself...all the more reason to explore this area while we're at it, don't you think?" He asked with a laugh and turned back and started to walk again, this time, taking a good look at the surroundings himself.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Shuri continued to play her flute, her fingers carefully hitting each note. She would not stop playing until the wound had completely disappeared, and didn't stop when the ice bomb was used or while the fairy whispered in her large tiger ears. When she was finally satisfied she put away her flute and looked to Kamryn, "I'm not doing either, I'm a Jumi Guardian without a Knight. The two of us who have never fought won't last too long without him." She whispered quickly and in a serious tone before stepping over to Sam and examined the results of the ice blast, "Do you have any idea how to get your foot out? I don't have an instrument enchanted with fire."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Sam limped over to the two girls, his frozen leg making a large *THWUMP* with each other step. "Well, it's magical ice, so it should wear off in a couple of hours," he said, glancing towards the frozen bug, "Which means we should get far away from here before ugly here wakes up." Sam hobbled his way up a dirt slope leading to the forest. "It's getting late. We should probably get going if we want to get to the castle before nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next