Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 am

While he was at it, Sera let his hair down and popped his neck, as he steadied himself for a moment. The fear that had brandished his body was starting to fade away as he thought about the pleasure that would be brought to the both of them if they got themselves some dragon treasure.

"We can do this," Sera replied, his voice a bit shaky. With clenched fists he jogged a bit to catch up with Jo. "When it goes after me, will you get the treasure?"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:03 am

Jo looked at him like he asked something crazy. "What? Why would I leave you to face a dragon alone and for treasure at that." He shook his head. "No, you see, when the dragon goes for you, I will strike it down from behind before it can lay a claw or fang on you." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 am

The doll leapt at Shuri, who nervously held her weapon up to defend herself. As it came against her blade she quickly pushed it away and sent it flying into the wall. She wasn't really using the katana as a sword but more of a blunt weapon as she quickly went over and beat the doll as it landed on the floor, giving a yell with each hit. She stopped her attack as she saw that the doll was now in a few pieces, she gave out a sigh of relief before looking to the other two, "No problem right?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 am

"Oh," Sera replied softly. "That is great news! I was almost sure I would've been some dragon's grub!" This made the boy especially happy hearing the rest of what Jo said.

"This is possible," He said, thinking over his idea for a moment. "Alright, but I require that we find a nearby town after we get the treasure so I can get some new equipment... and clothing." The Dragon's hiding spot was nearby. Between the two trees the very same bushed area laid quiet and still. It was a bit frightening, but at the same time, the promise of fortune could just as easily make fear mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm

"Ok, now be ready to react, while I get ready to strike from behind got it? I'll be hiding in treetops." He did the 'ok' sign and jumped onto a tree's trunk and started to climb it, disappearing into the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6