Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:14 am

(( Sorry ya, I haven't been in RPing mood. Family drama and such has had my creativeness in a vice.))

"You did well aiding your friends, invisible one," Juk'tol said with a grin, as he moved out the door with Yu'thiel carrying Carn (Moving her out of the way if need be). "I have urgent matters to tend to."

A black gnarled root fell from the the female attendant who was observing the fight as she walked out the door as well. Sera looked it over, before sighing. Once they were gone, he looked over to Jo and nodded his head.

"I-I'm Sera and yes, I am a male," He said quickly, feeling his head feel lighter from the adrenaline. "I-I had no idea, I've always worn it this way... um.... anyways, where is the one that was playing the music and the other guy? Who was the spellcaster? What is going on?!"

Farewell Chad
11/9/08
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Shuri looked down at the little fairy hugging her with a smile, "Thank you." She said, gently hugging her, being careful not to crush her, "There aren't any other Jumi here, so I was worried what would happen if my core was damaged." She looked up at Sera noticing her confusion, "I was the one playing the music, I'm not much of a fighter so I was going to keep you all from getting hurt. My name's Shuri, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:13 pm

Sam decided that awkwardness be damned, the destruction of the world was more important. He walked into the house and said, "I'm Guile, sorry I ran away, but right now there are much more important things to be handled. Follow me!" He ignored whatever harsh stares and angry words he might be met with, instead focusing on leading the others to the gaping nothingness that had once been the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm

He stretched and cricked his neck a bit. "I haven't a clue really." He said, answering Sera's questions. "Anyways I'm glad I was able to lend a hand. Now if you don't mind I think I'll be leaving." He then turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am

Kamryn's attention had been grabbed, she zipped over to Guile and looked where he lead her. Her chin must have had a grass stain after the jaw-dropping look on her face. "W-what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:05 am

"Music? What does music do in a fight? I've heard a lute plenty of times and that never prevented me from getting hurt, so how does your instrument do anything different?" Sera asked, wondering if there was actual magical elements in her flute (I didn't check to see which instrument). "... oh yes, it's nice to meet you as well."

Sera watched Guile introduced himself and then ran out the room speaking of following him. Of course, with such things still unanswered, he remained where he was at. Even after the man left, Sera stood where he was, his eyes slowly moving onto the cloaked stranger. That man... had a strange aura about him.

"You're leaving as well... makes sense," He said, trying to hide the relief in his voice. The man gave Sera the chills and his departure would only ease his consciousness. "Mercenaries never stick around long."

Farewell Chad
11/9/08
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:50 am

Shuri blinked, "Huh? You never heard of mana put into instruments? You must be from pretty far away. My flute was made to use healing magic." She turned, noticing the urgency in Guile's voice, "Huh?" She ran after him, figuring whatever had happened had to have been important. She slowly walked up to the large void, quietly shocked as she looked out at it. As they stared at the dark pit a sproutling came up behind them, "Hey." Shuri turned around and blinked seeing the sproutling standing there. It smiled playfully, "Did you know the world can be shaped by your imagination?" It asked.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:15 am

He stopped and turned to Sera. "Who said I'm a mercenary?" He asked raising a brow. "But if you would like some protection I'd be happy to lend you a hand." he said with a smile, despite how menacing he seemed moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:15 am

Kamryn turned to look at the talking sproutling, she smiled and dove down to hug it. "I'm Kamryn! So if I think...nice quiet place with flowers and a pond it'll just show up?"
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Guile turned around to face the small sproutling behind him. He had seen many like this one on his journeys past the site of the old burned down Mana Tree. "Why would a sproutling come all the way out here?" he though, only to realize that there wasn't any other place to go. "Sproutling, what happened to the world? It seems as though everything simply unraveled overnight!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm

"So, it can heal? Hmm... perhaps I'm far away or maybe my customs are different than yours," Sera replied, wondering if he would ever get a chance to try out one of those magical instruments. As Shuri left, he turned his attention back to Jo. Something was up, but Sera had some matters to attend to before he ran out into the wild.

"Only my assumption since traveling fighters are almost non-existent in my little part of the world," He said, before brushing some of his hair out of his face. "Yet, you are one and you offer to help me. I'll admit I'm a bit fragile at times and I'm sure you'd make for some interesting company. Care to join me though?"

Farewell Chad
11/9/08
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 pm

The sproutling looked to Kamryn with a smile, "That's right." It then looked back to Guile, "Well... Pokiehl the poet told me that the town of Alarin exists because I think so. People say this world isn't an illusion, but the Sproutlings know! If you can't find Alarin, use your imagination to find it. Here, use this." It pulled out a twisted wood staff with a blue orb held at the top out from behind it and handed it to Guile, "This is the town of Alarin."

Shuri smirked a bit as the sproutling walked away, "Don't pay the sproutlings much attention, they always act like this."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Guile took the staff, wondering where the sproutling had gotten it. "Err, thanks." he mumbled as he looked into the mysterious blue orb. He turned to Shuri and offered the staff. "Here, it'll match your gem" he smirked to himself. Guile pondered on the topic for a while, "Could a world really be created from imagination?" Looking back into the void where Alarin, he caught sight of what for a brief second looked like the town itself. "Did that just....? Nah, it couldn't be..."

"Could it?"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:35 pm

He scratched his head for a moment before replying. "Sure, sounds like fun. I will admit it gets a tad lonely on these walks of mine." He turned to Sera. "Alright then. Were a team. So, where to?" He asked, now showing the fact he was simply going to walk in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 am

Kamyrn went back to leaning against Shuri's leg, "Aww...I thought he was nice." She said, mindlessly snugglingly with Shuri.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:32 am

"Where do you come from?" Sera asked Jo, since the man really hadn't revealed anything about himself. Nothing of any sorts was known and from the angle and area he was standing, Jo's face was hidden. "Well... those other people are gone off to somewhere and I have no idea what they are doing nor why they all rushed in here... but I do have to search this house for a sword I have to return. Care to help me with that?"

Sera looked around the room a bit, before the light (Or candle, since I don't remember what technology they have) went out. With a sigh, Sera drew his daggers again and turned to Jo. "Umm... is it a brave thing to say that I'm scared of the dark?"

Farewell Chad
11/9/08
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:12 am

"Heh." He chuckled. "Nothing to worry about, I used to be scared of the dark too. In fact, darkness itself is a frightening thing, because it conceals things. In Truth, we're afraid of the unknown. Am I right?" He said in a rather nice tone.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:44 am

Shuri looked the staff over, taking special interest in it's orb. Her core gave a quick glimmer, she watched the orb and saw that it did not give a glimmer as well, "It's not a Jumi core..." She ran her paw over the surface of the orb a bit, "And I don't feel any mana..." She hmphed tossing it into the void, "It's just useless sproutling garbage." For a while, nothing happened but suddenly the earth started to shake a bit, "W.What's going on?!" She looked down into the void as a flash of light came from it, land had suddenly appeared as the flash of light dissipated, the buildings looked like they had been flattened for a moment but popped up like the world was a picture book. Shuri stared in shock, "C.Could this be...?" She stared at the town that had popped up in front of her, the town of Alarin.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 am

Kamryn clung onto Shuri's ankle tightly as the ground shook, not realizing she could fly and wasn't affected by falling down. Once it was all over she opened one eye and looked out. A wide-eyed face of shock turned into a smile and she flew up to about everyone's chest-level (the perfect level) and looked around.

"WOW! thesproutlingwasrightormaybehewasn'twhatwereyouthinkingaboutwhenyouthrewthatthinginanddidthestuffwiththestaff?"
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 am

Samuel stared for minutes looking at the recently reformed town, not saying a word, mouth hanging down the entire time. "Wow, never thought I see a sproutling tell the truth." he said. "I also never thought I'd see the world be created from nothingness. I guess there IS a first time for everything." He said as he wandered towards the town of Aldarin, with the birds singing their tunes as if nothing had happened.

"We gotta find some more staffs!"

Last edited by ToastGhost on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:20 am

"That and the occasional thug wanting to kill you," Sera replied, as he carefully looked around, waiting for his eyes to adjust. "The night just allows them a better chance if they happen to catch you off guard."

"Now, to get that sword..." He said softly, before letting out a loud sigh. "I've never had this much trouble with finding anything. Let's just cut our losses and get out of this dark and musty house."

Farewell Chad
11/9/08
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:58 am

"Right. I see. Well then." He asked. "I'll assist you when the needs comes. So for now, where to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Shuri slowly stepped into Alarin, looking around in a state of shock, "It just... all appeared from nothing..." She looked at the people walking around the streets like it was a normal day and they weren't just inside a little staff a few seconds ago. Her eyes widened with a revelation, "Could the same thing have happened to us?" She followed behind Samuel, too busy looking around to watch where she was actually going. She looked at the energetic little fairy, "I... just thought it was junk so I threw it away." As they walked through the town, a cat, a white tiger Jumi and a fairy, the villagers seemed to be a little annoyed at their presence. The older villagers especially seemed to glare at them untrustingly.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Kamryn just looked around excited, oblivious to the looks. She zipped through the streets until something caught her eye. It was a play teaset the looked like the ones she and Michelle played with. She looked at it through the window of the general store. She fluttered around and went in while somebody was leaving the store. She went up to the man behind the register, perhaps the owner of the place, and asked, "Hey mister, I don't got money but I really like that teaset there so is there anything that maybe I can do for you to get it, or at least that pretty cup? It looks like it would make a fun bed."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:25 am

Sam walked down the quiet market street of Alarin, keeping an eye out for any potential "purchases". He watched as the small sprite zipped passed him in a flash of pink. "So tell me, what's up with that magical flute of yours?" he said to Shuri, looking down to the flute at her side. "Do you think it'd be possible to make my lute magical?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: Intermediate Section-
Jump to: