Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Shuri smiled, "Nice to meet you Guile." She said politely, "No, I had looked but there's no inn around this area, it's too rural." Her ears had suddenly perked up, hearing someone scream. She turned seeing a house a bit of a distance away, the odd thing was that she couldn't figure out if a male or female had made the scream. She looked at Guile and Kamryn, "I heard someone scream in that house over there, we better go check it out." She said, starting to run towards where she heard the scream.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:59 pm

"Never a dull moment," he muttered under his breath. "Hey, wait up!" he called, running after the girl. "That scream sounded angry and fierce, almost like a battle cry" he thought to himself while keeping a tight grip on his daggers. "I do hope that katana isn't just for show, young lady. And as for you Kamryn, I hope you got some magic in that little body of yours."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:44 pm

When his balance became stable he suddenly heard a scream. "Hm? What was that? God this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder." He starts to run in the direction of the scream, moving at a rather fast pace than one would think with a giant sword like that on his back. After following the direction where the scream came from and soon enough after a few more moments, he happened upon the scene. "Hello what's going on here?" He said in a cheerful tone, despite how menacing having your entire body in a cloak with a hood hiding everything but your nose and under can make you look.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:12 am

"Ah." Kamryn squeeked as Shuri started to run. She was kinda stuck in the paw, her shirt hooked onto a claw. She held her arms up infront of her face to block anything from hitting her.

If there were to be a fight though Kamryn would have been useless. She only knew a handfull of spells, mostly illusions, meant to play with a little girl, and to get attention. Kamryn was getting scared quickly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:27 am

Sera took a quick look around and sighed as more people started approaching. With more enemies coming, he decided to scan the Brute's face, to see if he could somehow bargain with him. With a sigh, Sera put the daggers back in place and shrugged. "C'mon, with your back-up coming and it being several of you," He said, extending his hand out to the man. "You can let me go, right? I wasn't that powerful of a member, I just had things to do."

"Juk'tol?" The bald man asked, turning to look at the one wearing the mask. "What do ye t'ink we should do wit de gal?"

"Well, I don't know who is approaching, so let's just kill her and leave," Juk'tol replied, gripping tightly onto his halberd. "She shouldn't be too hard to kill."

"I'm not a g- wait, Juk'tol?" He asked, before taking a few steps backwards shakingly. The memories of the two of them flashed through his mind. "N-no, I-I won't attack you. Just let me go..."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:12 pm

Shuri hadn't realized Kamryn was stuck to her claw, she kept her left paw open for Kamryn to sit on. Her right paw placed on the handle of her katana, "I.It's not for show." She bluffed a bit, she had trained a little bit with the weapon but she really wasn't too good at it. She came up to the house and stood outside the doorway, hearing the stranger that came in to ask what was going on, she cautiously waited to hear the response he would get.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:24 pm

He could tell from the looks of it, things were about to get...unpleasant. So he simply reached up behind his back and pulled a strap, pulling his large sword free and he held it with one had, as if it were the size of a light short sword. He walked up past Sera and stood his ground, the only thing visit were one eye and his nose. "Now pardon me, is that really necessary?" He said, holding his sword over his shoulder casually. "I mean, this would hardly seem fair. Two against one."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:51 am

He dashed to the open doorway and pressed himself on the opposite side of the Tiger-girl and the fairy. He took a brief glance inside and saw the two sides of the oncoming battle. It didn't make much sense: it looked like a HMCG member with some young man holding a giant sword in one hand against a different HMCG member and some bruttish thugs. "Better not mess with that large sword, guess I'll have to take on the thugs." he though to himself. "Let's see; me, a little sprite, a gang member, a young lady and an incredibly strong swordsman against four thugs. Seems even enough. He turned into the doorway and drew his daggers, ready for attack. "Well, since everyone is itching for a fight here, why not get to it?" he asked. He was ready for the fight, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Kamryn unhooked herself from Shuri's claw, she didn't want to get into any fight. She flew up to a shelf though, because she wanted to make sure nobody got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 pm

As Sera was beginning to accept this as a battle and that he would have to face Juk'tol, they were interrupted by some guy in a cloak. He was the approached, yet he was no ally of the Gang nor a friend. He moved a little away from the guy, as his eyes narrowed on the four enemies. Three would actually take place in the fight... the female would only certify the death.

"Stranger, do not touch the female in the back," He began, as he moved back a bit. "They certify the fight and take account of the events. In other words, she is here to watch me die."

"L-Look, Juk'tol, we don't need any bloodshed," Sera began, still not bothering to get rearmed. "I've never spoken about the gang nor have I ever spoken about any of it at all."

"Yet you prance around in the mask?" Juk'tol immediately asked, ignoring the stranger for a moment. "We have company and it's not just this... intruder here in the house. They're outside the door listening in."

"Dey're outside? Why dun we invite dem in?" The bald brute asked, as he repositioned his halberd. "I can crack dere skulls... another one?"

Sera turned his head and noticed another stranger before sighing. "This house is much too small for all of us... someone is going to get hurt."

Last edited by Amaya on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add a little bit more. =3)
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Shuri's ears twitched, and she stepped inside, "Well I guess there's no point in hiding out there if you already know about it." She looked at the three gang members ready to fight and over at Sera, Jo and Guile, "Well I should probably just watch. I don't want you guys to get beaten too badly." She said with a nervous laugh, staying near the doorway. She wasn't too confident about her fighting skills, especially since she was meant to be a healer. Her core, unfortunately, was giving off a beautiful shine and making her a clear target for some greedy fool.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 pm

There was that shiny spot again. Kamryn was entranced by it for a breif moment before thinking, if those guys are going to fight those guys, then having a bright spot ontop of something that she said she needed or she'll die. "That doesn't sound good." Kamryn said to herself quietly, she started to cast a spell. She used it to play peek-a-boo with Jessica. After the air shimmered a bit around Shuri she disappeared. She could see herself and her weapons, but nobody could see her.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 pm

He stood his ground, holding his sword with one hand as he pointed it towards the group. "I would recommended leaving this man/ woman alone. Unless you wish to live in a world of Pain, I mean, you 3 against me? Seriously that's just not fair. You should have a few more guys on your side." He was smirking and you could tell even though his face was covered.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 am

The tension in the air was palpable. Everyone had their swords on some sort of deadly weapon and everyone was ready for a battle. "Well, SOMEONE'S gotta make the first move" Guile thought. "But if I attack first and then the guards come, I'll be caught for sure. So let's see, die at the hands of thugs, or take my chances with the guards?" An easy choice.

Guile whipped out his daggers and shifted towards the bald brute with the halberd. He stabbed out with one of his daggers squarely in the chest, only to find that it was blocked by a hidden chain shirt. The thug gasped out of surprise and smacked Sam with the side of his halberd. Sam went flying off over the table and landed against the wall with a painful thud. "Alright, next time I'll make the SECOND move," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:42 am

Sera tried to focus onto Juk'tol's weapon, but it was easily broken by the strangers comment about his gender. Anger quickly replaced his fear of fighting earlier.

"I'm not a woman!" He yelled, clenching his fists in anger. "I just never developed a manlier voice than my current one and um... these are more suited to moving around then all that other st-"

He cut off as Guile took it to himself to take on the brute. Sera shook his head at this, thanking whoever watched over these fools. The brute was certainly newer to the gang and most certainly more loyal to money than Juk'tol. If he took him on... there would definitely of been more than just a punch. Deciding it would be the smartest move, Sera stepped forward and removed the two daggers he had strapped onto him.

"Look, these people are intruders and strangers, don't kill them," Sera began, before the brute cut him off.

"Yuh don't un'erstand do yuh?" The bald brute said, taking a hand off the halberd to run through his non-existent hair. "Yur lil' friend here though he could kill me and that other guy t'inks he can kill me. I want the both of 'em."

"I've never been one to stop bloodshed Sera," Juk'tol said softly, before removing the staff off his back. "I'm only concerned with you and nothing more. Carn and Yu'thiel can take care of your friends."

"Okay new guys," Sera said, before crouching again. "That person at the door is using some kind of magic to hide... probably in fear or something, so you don't die. I'll try not to either."

(( Yeeah... these are my characters and the HMCG aren't wimps, so no taking control of their actions. The auto assumption of their skill level isn't fine. When action is taken, don't auto-hit. ))

Last edited by Amaya on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:27 am

Shuri blinked, as Amaya said she was using some sort of magic to hide herself, she looked down at herself, she could see herself fine. She ignored it and watched nervously, keeping her paw on the handle of her katana in case any of them came near. She gasped seeing Guile get knocked against the wall and started to try to calm herself down, deciding to watch the battle and heal them when they got hurt. She took her paw back off the handle of katana and pulled out a flute, starting to play. The music filling the air seemed to sooth Guile's pain.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:33 am

"You guys greatly underestimate me. I am more than just a person. I would show you what I am but I would not want to scare you away..." He said with a chuckle. "This sword I carry is the ONI Sword." (Think shaped like ganondorfs sword). He swung it around with ease. "More than mere mortals can handle but I believe I can give you guys a demonstration." He said as he ran towards the bald guy with surprising speed. And brought the sword down, stopping it just an inch above his head. "See, that could've cut you down to size. So, does this have to get messy or shall you leave the guy alone in peace?" He said and then quickly with his other hand brought his fist into the bald guys face with an earth shattering punch that knocked him back a few feet. He stood up and looked to Guile. "It was a bold move, good try I will give that."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 pm

((Joey, it's no fun when you god-mode.))

Kamryn looked over the edge of the shelf. After that big man knocked down the other man, and then get punched by that other guy, Kamryn began to get scared. Everyone was behaving so naughty and Jessica wasn't here to stop them...but Kamryn could make it harder for the badder guys to fight.

She sat down and concentrated for about a minute, mouthing out a spell. It targeted the bad guys she had pictured, and she tried to make them deaf for a little while, almost 10 minutes. It was helpful when it was naptime.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:25 pm

((Amen to that))

Feeling a sense of revival, Guile sprang up onto his two feet, feeling a pleasant warmth spread throughout his body. "Well, so much for a fair fight," he remarked as he stumbled back into the fray, only to notice that one guy was knocked stone cold, the girl with the katana was gone and a definite smell of magic throughout the air. "I'm in way over my head, I give up," he thought to himself, and with that he gathered his ran out the door and on into the woods. "Good luck, you're gonna need it!"

He continued to run, not even looking behind to see if anyone was following. "Crud, didn't think the Sappy-Ass-Mask-Gang would be all the way out here. Why can't they ever leave me alone?" he pondered. "I'll hide out in Alarin, they'll never look there."

He stopped at the bridge to Alarin. It was not there. The bridge was not there, the guards were not there, the entire LAND was not there. There was nothing. A void, swirling with darkness and confusion.

"What in the name of Mana...?"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 pm

(You know, you guys could've simply just said I went a little far and that I should tone it down. I could easily redo that post. You didn't have to be rude about it.)
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:34 am

Music filled the ears of Sera as he heard the invisible one play a tune. Of course, he hadn't an idea of any magical properties it held, so he continued to keep his mind focused, as the one with the big sword charged at the bald brute named Carn. The threat didn't phase him, though the rock-solid punch surely wiped off his smugness, causing him to stumble to his knees and close his eyes, as his heavy body fell to the ground with a loud thud. The spell that the one outside the door had casted was successful, though Carn wasn't conscious for it to even make any difference.

"Amazing..." Sera mumbled, obviously impressed with the man's physical prowess. "Um... see, we can settle this without anymore violence."

Sera straightened up a bit, as he sighed in relief. This surely could have ended a lot worse. His attention was captured as the fighter that had been a little too quick with Carn had given into fear and fled. Surely one less fighter wouldn't be too bad. With a bit of silence hanging thick in the air, Juk'tol finally spoke up.

"Yu'thiel, gather up Carn and leave..." Juk'tol said softly, as he looked around the room with a sigh. "You were always the coward Sera, enjoy this momentary victory. We will be seeing you soon."

He stretched lightly as the Yu'thiel gathered up the unconscious bald brute. Juk'tol's face reflected anger, yet the calm expression was so... unnerving. He watched Sera softly before he nodded to the stranger with a smile. That nod, it was so familiar.

"You should choose a better suited side, stranger," He said, before turning towards the door. "This will be momentarily paused... unless any of you object?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:02 am

Shuri kept her focus on playing the flute, despite the bald man falling onto the ground and nearly interrupting the music with a loud thud. As the man named Juk'tol had started towards the door, her flute fell silent, she became nervous as he came closer to her and watched him quietly. She tried to remain perfectly still, both of her paws on the flute, her eyes constantly watching the man for any movement suggesting an attack, unaware of the magic Kamryn had used.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:41 pm

"Hmph. Sorry I guess I jumped the gun, and got a little antsy. I do that sometimes." he said with a laugh as he strapped his sword back in and turned to the person he helped. "So you're a boy huh? Your hair a little pretty for being a boy don't you think. Oh I'm sorry, I'm Jo. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Guile wandered around the recently created cliffside. He peered down into the swirling darkness trying to piece together what happened. "Cool it Sammy, there has to be a logical reason to this!" screamed the rational part of his mind, "It's probably that pixie: she must have conjured an illusion." He picked up a twig and tossed it into the void. He never heard it hit the ground, he never saw it hit the ground, he never SAW the ground.

Guile ran back to his house. "Alright, get the emergency supplies then find that fairy. She'll know what's going on." He gathered up what he had in his emergency kit: three magic grenades, some gold coins, a burglar's grappling hook, a lockpicking kit, one weeks rations, flash powder, and his lucky lute.

He wandered back toward the house where the Happy Masked Cat Gang had been, being careful not to be spotted. "This is going to be awkward" he thought to himself. He saw the HMCG members still gathered in the workshop. Not making that mistake again. He would wait until they left.

Last edited by ToastGhost on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well of COURSE a thief brings his tools of trade!)
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Kamryn stopped focusing on the spell and flew right to Shuri to hug her around her tummy.

"I'm so glad they couldn't see you and your shiny spot and that's cuz I made you invisible so they couldn't see it and you wouldn't get hurt!" She explained quickly with a voice full of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next