Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiva

Akiva

Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:01 am

Kamryn fluttered up from the hole and then paused, going back down. "How are you going to climb up here with a frozen foot?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:36 pm

"Perhaps, but you are rather fearless," Sera replied softly, as his eyes shifted from tree to tree. "I'm just a bit overly-cautious. We'll be okay..."

Almost on key, there was a rustle in a nearby bush, causing alarm. He slid his hands down and immediately grabbed the handles of his daggers. Lowering himself slightly, he peered at the bush more aggressively, awaiting an attack. A few minutes passed by before a small Rabbite hopped out. It tilted it's head to the side while it watched the two strangers.

"Heh... I was prepared for a dragon or something."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Shuri looked up as Kamryn flew out of the hole before quickly returning, she looked over to Sam, "Did you bring an escape rope? We could both get out of here with one of those." She was hardly prepared for travelling with only a katana strapped to her side and her flute placed in a slot on the sheath.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:00 pm

"Well that's goo-" Suddenly a head launched out of the bush and devoured the rabbite whole. ". . .well shit." It was indeed, the head of a dragon. As he began to chew up it's pray, it raised it's head the towered over the two. "Stay perfectly still!" He whispered. "Maybe it won't attack if we don't move, I mean, it IS a lizard afterall..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Leaning closer to Jo, he whispered in response to that. "Lizard?" He asked softly. "I...It was nice meeting you Jo."

Sera lowered himself again, getting ready to make a strike if his companion's plan didn't go as planned. Sweat poured down his face and his hands, as he shakingly held his daggers as still as possible. It looked to Sera like it was watching the two... though he was hoping the Rabbite made a plentiful meal.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 pm

"A thief always comes prepared," Sam bragged as he got his grappling hook from his burglary kit. He tossed the metal hook out of the pit and heard a satisfying *CA-CLINK*. He started to climb, his frozen leg awkwardly braced against the wall, slowing what what normally be a speedy ascent.

By the time he reached the top, he collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion, only to see Kamryn lazily flutter up from the hole, followed by Shuri. "Let's get going, we don't wanna be stuck in this forest at night."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:04 am

((Warning for ToastGhost: You just auto-ed not one but two players, let us control them, lest we auto your death.))

"Are you okay?" Kamryn asked, despite her not liking him for being reckless she still cared about him as a being.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:20 pm

"We don't? Are you afraid we'll get lost in the dark?" Shuri asked as she pulled herself out of the hole, brushing off her dress before looking in the direction of the castle they saw earlier, "Well anyways, it's not like we have a reason to stick around." She said before starting to walk, she wasn't too worried about Sam's frozen foot since he wasn't worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 pm

The dragons incredibly large head leaned in and looked directly at the two. Slowly starting to smell them, the power of the suction caused their clothing to flutter for a moment and Jo whispered.

"Don't...move." He repeated himself. This causing the dragon to look at him once more and sniff him a couple more times before something rustled in the bushes and the dragon, like lighting, shifted it's head in the direction and launched towards the bush. Hearing the screech of an animal caught in the things Jowls, Jo quickly turned around. "Now...let's run away, while it's distracted, but if I say freeze, you FREEZE!" He began to run away, albeit in a sneaky manner.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Sera nodded his head whilst he bit his tongue lightly. Nothing much came to mind in response anyways... besides a scream of some sorts. Even with such fearful thoughts, he kept his position low as he watched the dragon and started to back away when Jo said to run. "That sounds fine to me," He replied, as he turned around and sheathed his daggers. "Much better than my own."

The oddly dressed male followed behind Jo, so he would know when to stop not only by voice, but by his physical action.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 pm

While the dragon was distracted for a couple seconds, obviously it didn't snag this meal as easily as it did the rabbite...whatever it was. This in turn, bought them enough time to get away a good distance. "Ok then...ahem...Let's not risk another close call like that...deal?" Asked a rather shaken up Jo.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:46 am

After collecting his strength, Sam got up and started his slow limp towards the castle. "Well, I've been worse." he said to Kamryn, referring to the time he stole some love potions, which later turned out to be just grape juice, from a witch who then turned him into a frog for 12 hours. "And it's not so much the darkness I'm worried about, but what might come with the darkness." Somewhere off in the distance he heard the roar of a dragon. "Speak of the devil... Comon, let's not attract it's attention."
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:03 am

Sera wasn't completely sure what a safe distance was, but he felt alot better knowing they had a good lead away from the large winged beast. He turned to look at his companion, noticing his slight change in posture. "What are the odds of meeting a dragon in a forest?" Sera asked with a grin, almost finding this to be humorous. "Perhaps he lives beneath that bush with a large gold mine?"
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:42 pm

"Aww but he sounds nice." Kamryn said, something in the roar seemed to vibrate with the sound of contentment. "But if you say so, um, where are we going again?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 am

Shuri stopped and pointed ahead, "In there." The forest had cleared in front of them, a large castle stood in front of them, towering over the forest. She had stepped up to the intimidating oak doors, and pulled on one of them, only able to slowly creak the large door open. She poked her head inside to look into the dark halls that seemed eerily empty, "Hello?" She called out, echoing into the castle. Silence.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 am

He paused. "You know...dragons ARE known to protect vast treasures." Suddenly he could be heard 'hmm'-ing. "Hmmmmmmmmmm...I GOT IT." he snapped his fingers. "First we need some bait. Got any meat or something useful for getting meat?" His plan was fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 am

"Wait... you're actually thinking about going back there?" Sera asked, not liking where this was going at all. With a sigh, he dug into his pockets and dug out a few items. "I have some jerky on me... I think he'd prefer us than that though."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"Hmmmm..." He looks at the Jerky. "Yeah, it's not enough, we need something bigger, more...meaty. And I wouldn't want to use you as bait without you're consent." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Once again using her favorite verb, Kamryn fluttered to the castle doors, and flitted to a window to try to look in. She flew back to a tree, up into it's leafy branches and returned brandishing an acorn. She held it in front of her in both hands and started to hum. Light built up in her throat, moved up slowly gaining more illumination, until it leapt forth from her mouth and imbued itself into the nut. "This should help." Kamryn said quietly, as if scared of something evil nearby was ready to reach out and snatch her. She tossed her light into the darkness, lighting up the first room of the castle, and whatever else might be in it.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:49 am

Samuel followed in after Shuri and Kamryn, dreading what bizarre things awaited them. The entry hall was large, with old paintings, suits of armor and dust covering practically every wall. He vaguely remembered the stairwell and how quickly he had ran down the stone steps to escape from the... toys. "Hello?" Shuri called out, the sound reverberating on the ancient architecture. Suddenly, the castle doors shut with a loud creak and a bang. Sam panicked. He tugged at the large handles to the door, but to no avail. "We're locked in!" he said, quieting his voice as to not alert whatever spirits lurked in this castle.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:52 am

"Yeah, it's usually what I take with me so I can ease my stomach when I'm hungry rather than to fill me up," Sera replied, while taking a few moments to let what Jo said sink in more. "Without my consent? Waaaait, you're talking about me being bait for a dragon? I-I-I don't know about this... will you have my back?"

Sera closed his eyes after asking this, hoping that he could skip this an move on, but he knew that this would be the best way to pay Jo back and to gain something for himself. "I think we can d-do it... just don't let me die." The mere thought of the dragon sent a shiver up his spine, as he reached up and removed his mask. "Hold onto this if we do this."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:20 am

He looked at the mask and accepted it, as he held it and examined it. "Alright then. And don't worry, I won't let you die." He lifted up his sword once more. "I promise you that by my life." He smiled as he said this. "So, let's go find that dragon." He started to walk, but waited for Sera to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Shuri turned back to look at the door, looking slightly nervous, "Well... we're not ready to leave yet anyways, right? C'mon, let's just continue on." She turned back, facing forward down the hall and started walking down it, as she walked she quietly thought to herself, "An artifact came from here, so there's probably more but before we worry about that we ought to be worried about whatever made that little girl so angry." Her thoughts were then interrupted as two monsters appeared before the group, she quickly drew her katana, "Looks like we're on the right track." She commented.
Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 24gvm6aLegend of Mana RP - Page 5 Hrk45l
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Kamryn's face had a brief look of excitement, until Shuri drew her weapon and the toys turned hostile. 'They don't have ears...' Kamryn thought when she was about to Blind Screech again. "Um...they're just toys Shuri, they can't be all that bad."
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:25 pm

"Oh, you'd be suprised," Samuel said as he drew his twin daggers. The giant chess piece slowly turned in place to face Sam. The chess knight flew forward towards him, it's sharp horn aimed right at him. Sam dived to the left, tripping over his frozen leg and awkwardly regained his balance. He then charged at the chess knight and toppled over it's marble figure, sending a large crack through it as it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP   Legend of Mana RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next