Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members

Go down 
+5
Amaya
ToastGhost
Legls
Sray'
Shuri
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwEt9i3z_2g
Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members 2gyc2eo
Then, after hundreds of years of war, as the power of Mana began to wane, those who sought it grew scarce, and the world returned to peace.
After that, mankind grew afraid to desire. Their hearts filled with empty emotions, and grew estranged from my hands. They turned their eyes away from my infinite power, and were troubled by their petty disputes.
Remember me!
Need me!
I can provide you with everything! I am love.
Find me, and walk beside me.

You wake up from your dream, the image of the Mana Tree still vivid in your mind. You find yourself in a house, you were here before the land of Fa'Diel was split into artifacts, this land was the first to be restored. Outside of it the world is empty and ready to come back.

-----------------------------------------

This rp is based on the game Legend of Mana, although we probably won't be using the lands or events in the game, we'll be using this thread a lot to make lands, artifacts, quests and so on. Anyone can offer ideas on where we should go and what we should do. Here's a current list of characters, lands and quests.

Characters:
Spoiler:

Lands:
Spoiler:

Quests:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shuri on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:55 am

Character sheet:

Character Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Bio:

Land sheet:

Land Name:
Artifact (The object used to make the land):
Artifact appearance:
Land description:

Quest sheet:

Quest Name:
Short description (you can keep most of it secret):

Last edited by Shuri on Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:38 am

Character Name: Shuri
Race: Jumi / White tiger
Appearance: Shuri has long blue hair and short bangs, she has white tiger ears, paws, feet and a tail. She wears a piece of iron armor that hugs tightly against her body, going from her hips and stopping under her breasts. She wears a blue dress under the iron armor with long sleeves and fancy white lace on the ends. A large round blue gem pokes out of her chest above the cut of the top. The dress poofs out at the bottom ending with white lace and white ribbons decorating the bottom, it ends a few inches above her ankles. She wears white knee socks, and blue mary-jane shoes over her feet. A katana is strapped to her left side.
Bio: The incredibly rare product of an inter-racial relationship. Stuck between being picked on as a kid and pampered by her parents. (Pun not intended) She had dreamed of leaving her little town her whole life. Her adventurous spirit had taken her to the house that had been recently restored. Looking for shelter, she had fallen asleep in the barn.

Land Name: Alarin
Artifact: Sage's staff
Artifact appearance: A twisted wood staff with a blue orb held at the top.
Land description: A mostly human town which contains many of the children and grandchildren of the sages that fought over the remains of Mana. Due to the fact that they had fought with many non-human races over them, many of the people in town don't get along well with other races. The town is situated in a small valley, a stream runs through the middle of the town. On the hilly outskirts, a few stone towers still stand where some of the sages used to live.

Land Name: Telyu River
Artifact (The object used to make the land): Gold Canteen
Artifact appearance: An old leather canteen decorated with a gold star on both sides, gold along the edges of the canteen, and a gold mouthpiece.
Land description: A river running through the middle of a forest, several large stones group together throughout the river creating suitable wide spaces to walk on. The path through the river is a complicated network of logs going between forest paths and the stone groups. It apparently used to be a hot spot for a gold rush long ago. The river will take on a golden color as the sun sets on it.

Quest Name: Heart of Gold
Short description: The general store owner of Alarin dropped a gift for his daughter as he was travelling.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:23 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shuri on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 am

Prehaps you could explain the basics a bit more for everyone who hasn't played legend of mana? Use of ms paint to explain is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Spoiler:
I exaggerate a lot here but basically all the important places in the world turn into artifacts, you go retrieve the artifacts and make the world again by placing them in spots in the world. Eventually restoring the world and the mana tree but you have to fix a bunch of big conflicts in the world before the Mana tree is gonna be restored again. Magic is done with enchanted instruments if your a human, other races (Jumi, Faeries, etc.) tend to have some innate magical abilities. The Jumi race is basically like humans except that their hearts are gems that're basically embedded in their chest and if a human cries for a Jumi they'll turn to stone. An interesting thing to note is that humans are actually pretty rare in the game, there are furries (rabbit, cat, wolf) penguins, a walrus, faeries, a monkey, elves, a male harpy priest, a teapot, sirens, a dog, a mermaid...

Basically, it's just like a sproutling at the beginning of the game tells you, the world is shaped by your imagination. Just about anything can fit into this world.

((And no, the world won't blow up again if you don't go save it, but you probably should go save it anyways.))

Last edited by Shuri on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Land Name: Doll's castle
Artifact: Cute teacup
Artifact appearance: A cute teacup with a little handle, it's light pink with darker pink borders along the mouth of the cup and the base. Some tiny flowers are painted in the middle with white petals and pink centers.
Land description: A castle that sits in the dark woods, forgotten for ages. Hundreds of years ago sages brought toys to life to fight the faeries. Most of them had been damaged beyond repair and lied in discarded piles waiting for time to deteriorate them into dust. Others had survived and fled from the humans and faeries, coming to this castle to live out the rest of their days.

The castle itself is a pretty sad sight, it doesn't seem to have had any maintenance since it was abandoned centuries ago. Many toys will try to aggressively keep anyone out of the castle, still fearful from the wars long ago. However there are a few friendlier dolls living in the castle that were brought to life simply for amusement.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:15 pm

So, before I submit this, BEAST OF A CHARACHRTER SHEET, let me ask. Pretty much, inside our hunk o' land, these artifacts are somewhere, and the rest of the land is just arid dry desert of something, and we gotta go plant them in the ground and make shit go good? Right-teh?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 pm

No no no, the artifacts ARE the hunks of land. They just change. I'm not quite sure how you'd make them work, since in the game while your in the world map you can just drag the artifact and drop it anywhere available on the map without even being there yourself. I'm guessing there's just huge holes in the ground where you throw in artifacts and the hunk of land appears. At least that's what the video I linked to makes me think.
Connor wrote:
BEAST OF A CHARACHRTER SHEET
Okay... what's some of the details it should include then if it's so small?
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm

I'll have my character done tonight.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Edited for the thread.

Profile for: Scarecrow

Name: Sera Malice
Race: Caucasian
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'4"
Appearance :
Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members Sera
**** Not finished at all.****

>History, Background
Grew up as a nobody, with one thought on his mind. Growing up to be a somebody, but throughout his life he has failed at everything. Those he had grown close to are now deceased and this has discouraged him even further. His dream withered as he now prefers to just live a regular life. Depressing to some, it has now just grown more boring than anything to the young man.

> Extra Info: Sera was a worker at a clothier store, but his interest started to wane when he found a really odd item while working one day. It held no significant value, but it pulsated something... something warm. As he focused more on the item, his work became more of a nuisance, so he decided his studies would continue at home, without intrusion of work. It wasn't an idiotic move... something was going on and he had to know.

The reason for the item to be so interesting was it bore the striking resemblance of the mask that he once wore in a gang. It even had the strike through the right eye, mocking the scar the he held beneath his hair. This mask, however, held something which he didn't expect... something he craved. It held him an entirely new life.

>Other
He has clashed with the Happy Masked Cat Gang and they are out to kill him. Ex- Gangmember, who still goes by the name of Scarecrow.

>Personality
Easily angered, but only if someone is persistent with him. Generally quiet otherwise.

---------------------
Do we make items up at this part?

Land Name: South Cea ~See-uh~
Artifact (The object used to make the land): Silver Crescent Moon Medallion (Or Pendant)
Artifact appearance: On a thin silvery chain with a Crescent Moon attached to it. Just a necklace.
Land description: This small town has everything it needs, except for any type of law enforcement. The few that did so, disappeared when the Gang appeared, people knew what happened, but were powerless to do so. It's roads are bricked and it still has the beauty of it's greenery and many trees that adorn it on the outside and inside of the town. It's split into two sections, one is the business area and the other is the residential. <= Not done.
---------------------

Quest Name: Track Record
Short description (you can keep most of it secret): Martie the Weaponsmith has asked for some help tracking down someone who has yet to pay for a weapon he had custom-made.

*Soon = Eventually
** Also, despite their name. The Happy Masked Cat Gang are made of humans... I have this information cause Sera and the Gang are in a comic I drafted out ages ago.

Last edited by Amaya on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Had To Edit It For The Appearance And Such)
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 pm

The land and quests are seperate for whenever you think of that stuff. Also please be sure to include how they end up at the house that comes back.
Amaya wrote:
Birthdate: April 30, 1990
Plus I'm not sure what year it is in Fa'Diel so it's best just to leave it out. =P
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:55 pm

I'm sorry I made you feel bad enough to go to the box Sad

Character Name: Kamryn
Race: Fey
Appearance: An 18" tall blonde with clear wings that sparkle in the sunlight. She weighs in at around 6 lbs 3 oz. She has a purple star at the base of her neck towards the left side.
Bio: She was born in the forest, of course, but her mother died during childbirth. Humans though were cutting their way though to make some farmland, the result was her father getting crushed under a tree. All alone she was found by a little girl who played with her, she was the baby and the girl was the mommy. 16 years later she was still the baby. During this last year though the girl thought she would do the best thing for her close playmate and friend and let her go, Kamryn being drawn to the House where she finds a toy pacifier on a necklace that seems to resonate.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Akiva wrote:
I'm sorry I made you feel bad enough to go to the box Sad
Don't feel bad, I might be surrounded by tiny cardboard walls but my imagination is free to wander. Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members Dittodowns
I hope I see everyone making a lot of exotic lands!
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:51 am

Character Name: Samuel "Guile" Currie
Race: American Shorthair Cat
Appearance: A tall gray figure with a laid back posture. Very slender and sneaky, he wears either a purple and orange hooded robe or a suit of hooded leather armor. Two daggers and assorted tools adorn his belt.
Bio: After some bad and ironic run ins with the Happy Masked Cat Gang, Sammy decided that he should lay low for a while. He purchased a small house at the outskirts of Alarin. Due to the large "earnings" he "acquired" through his "jobs", he lives relatively undisturbed in his cozy cottage. Now, he is nearly broke and has a yearning for the excitement and danger he once faced. He has spent the last few days in a tavern, overhearing talk of "rebuilding the world" and "restoring mana to the planet". Sounds like an adventure in the making!

Land Name: The City of Aenea (eh-NAY)
Artifact (The object used to make the land): The Watchman's Cap
Artifact appearance: A tall domes steel cap with a shining silver star in the center
Land description: Home of "The World's Finest Guards", Aenea is a large trade city and political hotspot. It is divided into four main districts; The Church District, The Trade District, The Residential Area, and the Noble's Court. The Church District holds many temples, libraries and monasteries, long giving the city a distinct dulture and accepting atmosphere. The Trade District is filled with smiths, bakers, alchemists, inns, and much more; the financial backbone of the city. The Residential District is filled with houses and fabulous apartments and manors for those who can afford it. It's easily the most charming part of the city. Lastly, the Noble's Court is where lws are made, armies are trained and where the legendary King Gerald resigns. King Gerald has made sure to train only the elite for his army and for his watch, making the city a force to be reckoned with.

Quest Name: "Curiosity killed the..."
Short description (you can keep most of it secret): After some trouble with the Happy Masked Cat Gang, Sam is still wary of any gang members, lest they find him.

This is going to be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:15 am

This shit just got real! Well I mean, it's imaginary but... you get what I mean, the rp's starting!

Land Name: Sajura Canyon (Sah-her-uh)
Artifact: Ancient Vase
Artifact appearance: An old vase made by an ancient civilization, several symbols are painted on it, probably meant to tell a story of some sort. A triangular piece seems to have broken off the top of it during the long time it was probably abandoned.
Land description: The Sajura Canyon occupies a deserted region, digging deep into the land like large trenches. Most of the paths lie at the bottom of the canyon, following the shape of the river at the bottom. The canyon is right in the middle of the point where the river splits off into two tributaries, making the canyon seem to split the land into three section. Unlike the rest of the region, the river supplies water for both the plants and animals to drink causing monsters to nest near the river and making the rest of the region fairly safe. Paradoxically the canyon itself is a large tourist attraction and is difficult to travel through. There is a cave stretching far underground in near the point where the river splits.

Last edited by Shuri on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm

I made a cute little picture I can PM to you guys when I want you to post. :3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:02 am

Looks like somebody switched to big girl panties a bit too soon.

(I know it's just shadow)
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Akiva wrote:
Looks like somebody switched to big girl panties a bit too soon.

(I know it's just shadow)
Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members 71iaki
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:55 pm

AWWW WHAT THEY HEY! *Hugs shuri* I shall Join my friend!

Character Name: Jo. (That's all you get to know for now)
Race:Unknown (always keeps himself in a cloak)
Appearance: Slightly tan Skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Wears a blue sleeveless shirt that buckles up in the front, fingerless gloves, black denim-like pants, and black combat boots. Wears a brown cloak over most of his body and a hood over his face most of the time.
Bio:Came from a small village in the forest, when the world began to break apart was separated from his family. Before then he used to practice swordsmanship and was rather good at it, despite his young age. Though due to his teacher being so strict yet warm at the same time, helped the boy 'Not need the toilet' so he could train more *HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK*. Since then we still trains to get better, while searching for a way to repair the damage that has been done to the world.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members Dittoot +1

Also, I'm gonna be compiling the list of characters, lands and quests in the first post so you don't have to look all over the topic for it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:03 pm

OI! don't forget about me. i just gotta make my character. i hope this character is acceptable.

Character Name:Skalia Von Guros.
Race:dragon man.
Appearance:
Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members Kaeladragongirl
Bio:Skalia is the daughter of the king of drakonia. and she is good and trapped in a tower. she has always had bladder and bowel problems. so she was forced to be diapered. she was never the star evil princess her father wanted her to be so he locked her in a tower.

Land Name:Drakonia
Artifact (The object used to make the land):dragon god statue.
Artifact appearance:it looks like a dragon burning a man.
Land description:The land of drakonia is a dark place. usually filled with dragons and dragon men. the land is black and barren and its people steal food from other lands. the dragon men are dragon like in them serlves but more like people with dragon tails, wings, and ear fins. the people of this land are mostly dark and evil. the people take up classes like theives and sorcerers.

Quest Name:HEEELLLLPPP!!!!!
Short description (you can keep most of it secret): Rescue the princess from her evil father.

Last edited by Skalia on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:23 am

Finally got around to making a character.

Character Name: Chee Chee
Race: Monkey
Appearance: Just a standard looking monkey with brown body fur, white fur around the face and a tail, when standing on legs he is about the size of a ten year old human. He wears a green belt with many pouches for holding things.

Bio: An adventurous monkey who started travelling to find the greatest treasure in the world, but he went off not knowing what that treasure was; so he just steals the most valuable looking things he sees.
Being a monkey he is rather good at acrobatics and climbing, he also has a knack for thievery and knows a lot about the great outdoors; which helps when escaping angry victims.

Land Name: Cavara.
Artifact: Miniature tree.
Artifact appearance: A small, well detailed potted tree made of pure silver.
Land description: A giant jungle with many streams and rivers, it remains nearly unchanged from when it first came to existence. The inhabitants are made of a nearly all animal population who live around the jungle; in the centre is the capital city of cucila where the jungle king resides.

To the Rp thread, away!
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Waaaaah too many people @.@ it's going to be way too chaotic to try and manage the group already... An extra character or two for a quest is fine but to have 7 people posting all at the same time? We'd never leave the house... I'm sorry, it's just a bit too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 pm

So are you going to kick someone out, have us fight to the death or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next