Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue

Go down 
+3
Akiva
Amaya
Shuri
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Lost In Blue - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:02 pm

Sierra was unsure exactly how much lumber she had acquired, as she dropped the last bit in a pile against the tree she had been camping at. She hadn't an idea how she would fasten the wood together nor did she have any experience building anything... did she even have nails? The girl looked in the crate that had washed up and sighed. After looking through it to make sure, she found her assumption to be correct. It didn't hold what she needed, it just had a bag that read medical aid on it.

Not bothering with it, she left it alone in the crate, before returning to the pile of lumber. It wasn't perfect.... a good bit looked unusable, but it was a start until help came. Taking a piece in hand, the girl looked up and sighed. You can't just pickpocket people these days without having to get sweaty. Sierra thought to herself, as she went about moving everything to the flattest area. I can fasten it all together and it'll be just fine... I just need something to use as rope or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:55 pm

"This is actually gonna be kinda interesting. I mean think about it, were going to helping eachother out to survive." Joey smiled at his own comment despite how obvious it was, in a word, to go without saying.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 pm

"Yeah, let's just hope we don't start snapping at each other anytime too soon. Shuri and I will go search the beach, if she wants to, and see if anything has washed up." Kamryn told Joey, hoping the other guys, like Connor, would help build a shelter big enough for them all to lay in for tonight at least.

"I'll bring a torch so we can see if it gets dark. Good luck guys." Kamryn said as she made herself another path going to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:02 pm

Shuri blinked, still oblivious to that she was now a girl she looked at Kamryn, "If he wants to." She said, trying to correct her sentence, unaware that Kamryn was actually right.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:41 am

When nothing happened Sray relaxed a little.
"Hmmm, I guess it was just an animal, I better stay on guard though"
He noticed that their was nobody around, and started looking around the area.

"Hey...wasn't there like 3 other people here before? They probably went into the jungle to find food and got lost, some people have no common sense"
With that, Sray ran into the jungle to look for them...with no way of finding his way back.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Connor sat motionless on the rock, idly watching indigenous birds fly overhead, the whole time thinking to himself how hard it was for anyone to find their way back to the waterfall. I mean come on, it's a waterfall, the water, falls. Makes huge sounds that bounce off rocks. And yet still, the group that had gone to search the beach had still not made an appearance here.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:39 pm

"Whatever you guys need me to do, I can do it. Trust me." He smiled. "I also have a backpack full of coconuts if you guys want anything to drink or even some food." He shook his backpack happily which clattered because of it's contents.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:22 pm

"Did you say something?" Kamryn asked Shuri, her eyebrow raised, just before turning and stepping back onto the sandy shores she had washed up on. She took a moment to look at the glistening water as it lapped but against the shore, looking at the direction it when. If something washed up it might be more to the left of here...

"I think some stuff might be this way." Kamryn shouted to Shuri, pointing upshore. She dashed off to see what was around the curve of the island.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Shuri sighed, following behind Kamryn feeling ignored, "Nothing..." She replied as Kamryn asked her if she said anything. This time she ran after Kamryn as she dashed up the shore. They would soon be able to see a couple of wooden crates, Shuri walked up to them catching her breath, "I wonder how we're gonna break these o-" Her question was answered as she looked to see the other side of the crate where the storm had apparently slammed it against a large rock, she tried to look into the hole but whatever was inside was sealed in a plain white plastic, "I'm not sure what's in these crates but we won't be able to take both the contents and the wooden crate itself. Too heavy." She told Kamryn as she tried to pull off out one of the pieces of wood that were once a single piece before the hole was made.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Kamryn went up by her, setting the torch in the sand, where it wouldn't catch anything on fire, and helped pull apart boards. "Well the sun is still up so we'll have time to get back." she said, the plastic packages should be exposed enough to see what they were.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:47 pm

The plastic was actually a vacuum-sealed package, one of many. Shuri blinked, "Huh, I didn't know they used this stuff for shipping." There was something white inside them, but they were too flat to be able to tell. Shuri pulled out another board with Kamryn's help and pulled out of one of the packages, "Should we bring them back first, or do we open it and find out what's inside right now? It'll probably be tougher to bring it back if we open it."
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:13 am

Sray had been strolling through the forest looking for any missing people when he spied a tree with some bananas.
"Oh good, I was getting a little hungry"
He reached out to grab one but almost had his hand taken off by a snake that was hidden on the branch.
It hissed a little and slowly watched Sray as it moved it's head in a circuler motion.
"Uh, I don't suppose I can have one of those?"

The snake hissed loudly and took a dive at Sray, but Sray jumped to the side.
"OK, oK! I get the idea!"
Sray dashed off with the snake flicking it's tonuge out, it's eyes looking almost human.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Joey picked up one of the packages and examined it. "Hmmm this looks familiar. I feel like I've seen a package like this before." He turned it around in his hands to examine it further. "Think it could be anything useful to us?" He asked looking at Shuri.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:15 am

"At any rate, at least we have some wood, and nails." Kamryn said, taking the packages out of the crate. "Hopefully there will be more crates, we'll just need something to act like a hammer."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:31 am

"Grab em' just in case, we'll need to empty the crate anyways." She said, pulling out a few packages herself, "We better head back to the waterfall, I'm sure their worried about us." She started to walk back towards the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Kamryn lifted up one end of the crate, "Can you help a little Joey? And don't forget the torch Shuri." Kamryn told them, trying not to sound bossy.

Those packages looked familiar, the crinkle must have been something she had heard a thousand times. It reminded her of bedtime, back when she used to...no it couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 am

Joey opened one of the packages and noticed it was fully of white crinkly things. "What the?" He pulled out a square, folded piece of fluffy looking plastic. "Wait...these are..." He unfolded it before a small blush rising to his cheeks. "These are DIAPERS. Was that crate supposed to be full medical supplies or something? Cause all I saw where packages exactly like this, and now I know they were all DIAPER packages!"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 am

Shuri's eyes widened a bit, dropping the package she was carrying, "Uh... well, I suppose these won't be of any use." She said, glad that Joey had opened one, it would've been an embarassing thing to bring back, "I guess we'll just dump out the other packages and take back the empty crate, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:33 pm

"It would kinda be irresponsible to just leave the plastic out, what with all the animals. Besides the bags can be useful as bags, you know, gathering fruit and stuff." Kamryn said. In truth, she kinda wanted to wear them, with her mother dieing and being stuck on this island, she just wanted to run away and be little again to where she didn't have to worry about it.

"And the crate isn't heavy, but really, I just don't want any animals to die choking on the plastic."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:15 pm

"Hmmm point. Also, you never know, we might actually need these for something. Like to make a smoke signal or even in case one of us becomes immobile because of some poisonous fruit or insect bite or whatnot. You know what they say, it's always good to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:01 am

Shuri sighed, "Fine, we'll take them back." She said, picking her package back up and holding it under one arm, her other paw holding the torch, "If nothing else, a sign of civilization will be nice to look at I guess." She started to head back to the waterfall, still skeptical of the idea of them needing the diapers for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:42 am

Now slowing down, Sray realised that he had no idea where he was.
"Well...maybe the sound of the sea here will help me think, wait a sec."

Pushing the bushes aside Sray saw he was at the beach of the island.
"There we go, all I have to do is follow the beach back to base, which shows that I was never lost."
Sray started singing and went strolling along the beach.

Sray had been gone for a long time now and Chuff was starting to get bored.
He saw Connor sitting on a rock and desided to fly onto his shoulder, that way Chuff would be
able to see if the guy had anything of value in his pockets.

Last edited by Shuri on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Connor was dozing a little, eyelids flipping between completely closed, wide open, to half open. At first he though a leaf had simply hit him in the shoulder, but when he felt the birds feet readjusting to get a better stance, he opened his eye, seeing the bird sitting there, staring intently at his pants.

Connor raised a hand and gave a small push with two fingers near the base of the closest leg, not hard enough to hurt, just a sort of starting push to get it off his shoulder. He watched it arc high above the trees, then disappear off towards the beach.

"Well," thought Connor "That's the most action I've seen in a while. I WONDER WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS?"

Connor would have never imagined that everyone else was busy in Legend of Mana...
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Joey quickly goes back and grabs more bags, just in case, at least three on each arm and follows the two back to their 'camp'. "So do you think there will be any positive use for these aside from making smoke and such?" He asked looking around the area.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 pm

"No idea." said Kamryn as she put the box down, "Hey Connor, we found some boxes on the beach, I think they might be the medical supplies, this one was...uh...full of diapers, but there should be something better in the others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next