Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey

Joey

Lost In Blue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:07 pm

After awhile of waiting his fear was soon replaced with frustration as he slammed his fist into the sand. "GOD DAMNIT! I'm going to die out here and all because I wanted to go on a fucking cruise ship!" he sat back and just picked up a rock and whipped it at a tree. "I hate this..." He mumbled putting his head down and hugging his knees. After a few moments he went back to grabbing leaves and tossing them into the fire, but this time using more at a time, hoping to make the smoke more noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 pm

"I don't know anything about building huts, but it shouldn't be to hard to learn. But I'm just to damn tired right now." Connor said, he slumped down the trunk of the tree Kamryn was leaning against, slumping down to a sitting position.

"Now, what we should do is get a fire. That'd be sweet. Keep warm tonight, maybe find a few lizards.." Connor brought a hand up and started to rub his eye. "That'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Kamryn was feeling alot better now that she was hydrated again. "Um, how are we going to make fire?"

She knew she didn't have any matches or lighters, and while she knew flint and steel could make sparks she had no idea what flint looked like other than 'like a rock.'

That's when something caught her attention, some weird clouds. No wait, it's moving up too fast...it was smoke! Smoke!

"Connor! Somebody else is here, there's a fire somewhere!" Kamryn said gleefully, getting up too quickly. She became dizzy again but held herself stable with the tree. "Come on!" She said as started walking towards where she saw smoke, and where they would meet Joey's Character.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Shuri finished eating the coconut and discarded the empty shell as he walked. He looked around, "There seems to be just coconut trees, at least on this part of the island..." He said thoughtfully, then something caught his eye, he noticed some mushrooms growing on the ground and kneeled down near them, "I wonder if these're edible..." He wondered, as he picked a single mushroom among the group that was pink unlike the others around it, "I doubt it's poisonous but it looks like it'd induce some weird hallucinations..." He stared at it for a couple more seconds before stuffing the pink mushroom in his mouth, after swallowing he picked the other mushrooms that were around it and walked quickly back towards the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Sray swam up to the surface and took some heavy breaths while wiping the water off his face.
"Mmmmm, this water is much tastier then the salty kind"

He paddled back to the land and laid on his back, looking at the sky.
"Those cloulds coming from the east look like they're bringing a light shower with them, a cave would be the ideal shelter if that's the case"
He noticed Shuri coming back from somewhere, Sray waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:13 am

"Before that though, Shuri, c'mere." He waited for Shuri to get over to them. "Look above the tree's over there, you see that smoke? We're going to go find out who that is. Most likely another survivor from the boat."

He stared off in the direction where the smoke was coming from, he couldn't see through the dense foliage, and didn't know how far it was, he figured if they kept to the general direction, they'd be able to find the spring again if they needed to.

"After we get fire and whoever makes it, we should come back up here, and try to find a cave. I'm guessing they'll be one up there." He said pointing at the hill where the waterfall was coming from. There seemed to be plenty of rocks and crags up there where there'd possibly be a cave or space they could stay in during the storm.

"Kamryn, are you okay to walk?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Joey just continued to keep throwing fresh leaves and such into the fire to keep the smoke coming, holding onto his club for safe keeping. "well...at least the fire's nice and toasty. Hopefully this smoke will get someone's attention. Maybe a helicopter or something. "He noticed he was starting to run low on leaves. "I'll keep going till I run out then I'll grab some more."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Kamryn looked back to Connor, "A bit shaky when I move too fast but I think I'm fine now..." she told him. Truthfully though she was just looking for a distraction from spending last night clinging to her mother's dead corpse.

She stumbled through the undergrowth as she made her way towards the smoke. "Hello? Anyone one there? We're from the ship." Kamryn said loudly as she got closer to the fire. It was weird that she couldn't remember the name of the cruise ship.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Shuri came back to the waterfall, and waved to the others as he made it there, "Hey." He had pocketed the mushrooms he had just picked as he walked back to them. He walked over to Connor as he told him to come over, "What is it?"
"Look above the tree's over there, you see that smoke? We're going to go find out who that is. Most likely another survivor from the boat."
"Oh, alright then. I guess it'd be better than waiting until they get thirsty and coming here." He commented, following behind the group at a relaxed pace, making him fall pretty far behind compared to the others. His tail was twitching about strangely behind him as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:14 pm

He froze when he thought he head someone and stood up quickly, gripping his club just in case and stood there for a moment...but he could've sworn the voice he heard sounded like a girl. He swallowed hard a bit scared for several reasons.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:01 am

She was trying to push through another heavy clump of plants when she called out again, "Hello, person with fire. I'm from the cruise ship, there's more of us!"

Kamryn made her way out of the undergrowth and finally saw Joey, holding a club, looking very disheveled, standing by a fire. She was very weary at first, stranger with a club, but if he had any sense at all he wouldn't attack her, she had made clear that there were more people with her and it's easier to stay alive in a group.

"Um...hi...I'm Kamryn."
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Sray yawned and closed his eyes, the sun's warming ray's were making him sleepy.
Maybe it was the been on a tropical island, maybe it was been around a bunch of new people or maybe it was nearly drowning in the sea, because for some reason, he felt really tired.
Rolling onto his side and using his arms as a pillow, he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 pm

He blinked for a second and lowered the club. "Uhh..Hi. I'm Joey..." he stood there for a second. "S...So your lost here too? And there are others? Can you show me?" He started to get a little excited, being SO happy to not be all alone on the island. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kamryn!"
Back to top Go down
Lil_uke

Lil_uke

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:15 pm

"Ugh..." Dillan moaned as he crawled from the surf and up the sandy beach. Flashes of his ship, the storm, the life board and finally darkness flashed through his mind suddenly. His ship! Coming too, he rose and shook his head still trying to clear the fogginess from behind his eyes.

His head throbbed, placing a paw to it he felt something warm and sore. Upon withdrawing his paw he noticed faint traces of blood mixed in with the sand and the surf. "Great," He muttered. First thing, he need to clean this lest it get infected, he coud worry about rescue later. Stumbling back into the water he scrubbed the sand from his body. Satisfied, he reached into his left boot and was thankful to see his dive knife there. Taking his knife, he cut strips of cloth from the sleeves of his uniform and reached down, soaking them in the water. Bracing himself, he took the first bandage and wadded it up, then pressed it against the wound. "AGHHHHH!!!!!" He growed as his vision took on a hint of red, pain flashing through his body. Breathing heavily, he wrapped the second bandage around his head, securing the first in place. Replacing his knife, he stood once again and took in his new surroundings. Beach, sprawled off to his left and right, debris from something spread amongst the white sands. Towards the middle of what he now realized must be some remote island, was some vegetation. "First rule of survival," he though to himself, pulling his duty cap from his cargo pocket and pulling over his head to hep with the sun "find Water." Stretching his legs he walked towards the vegetation keen on doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:31 pm

"Can we bring some fire though?" Kamryn asked, getting near the wood. She grabbed a longer stub of wood and picked it up. She lit the end of it and turned around. "Yeah just follow me, we're by a waterfall, and clean water." She straightened her skirt and started to trudge through the undergrowth again, but this time following the trail she formed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:47 pm

As Kamryn turned around and started to walk down the path she made she came up to a girl who looked like she could be Shuri's twin sister walking casually up to her. She was wearing the same clothes he had been and had short bangs and long hair in back that came down to chest-length, she saw Joey and Kamryn walking back towards her and held up her right paw to them, "Hey." She said casually, keeping her left paw in her pocket as she walked up to them. She looked at Joey as she got closer to the two, "Hi, I'm Shuri, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_uke

Lil_uke

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Dillan stopped in his tracks. Dropping into a squatting position, he slowed his breathing, straining to listen to what he thought was....yes, water. Smiling he stood up, about to make his way in that direction when suddenly he heard voices.

"I'm not alone," he thought to himself, crouching again and drawing his diver's knife.

Clenching the knife bewtween his teeth he begins to crawl on all fours, as softly as possible, towards the sound of water.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:17 pm

"Umm...I'm Joey. Nice to meet you Shuri." He smiled before turning around and grabbing the leftover firewood he had scavenged and made sure he had his flint and stuff still. "I guess I'm gonna be the fire bringer." He chuckled, being greatly relieved that he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:16 pm

With a torch in one hand she waved with her free hand. "I'm Kamryn, there's a boy that looks almost exactly like you at the waterfall. You can come join us since it'll be easier to work together than be all by ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 am

Now awake after dreaming of eating his own weight in apples, Sray turned his head and shouted out into the trees.
"Hey you there, the person being so stealthy, better come out now that I know your there."
He got into a sitting position and got ready to move at any moment.

(This is aimed at Dillan by the way)
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Shuri blinked cluelessly, "Um... yeah that was me at the waterfall, remember? I just followed you here to check out the smoke, I came with the guy with the bird, remember?" She asked, a little disappointed from thinking that she was forgotten so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 am

"Oh..." Kamryn said, her cheeks getting a little pinker, "Sorry, I've been dehydrated and thought you were...anyways."

She shook her head and started making her way towards the waterfall again, "Yeah lets just get back, at least now we have fire, we'll be near the water, and all we'll have to do is build a place to sleep in."
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 pm

Connor's trek through the foliage wasn't as successful as he'd hoped it had been, he had ended up circling around a pair of trees several times, until he saw no one else was around. He looked, spotted the waterfall, and started to make his way back to it, feeling pretty ridiculous for getting lost that easily.

He grabbed a handful of water and splashed it over his head, trying to clear a little bit of fatigue he was feeling while he waited for the group to come back with the fire, and whoever they found with it.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:19 am

Shuri nodded to her and walked back with her and Joey back to the waterfall, "Build a place to sleep in? That sounds like it'll take a lot of work... and I'm not very good at physical labor..." She said thoughtfully, as they came upon the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:50 pm

"I think now is a 'don't work don't eat' kind of time." Kamryn said, "I think we just need to make a plan and divide it up so it's managable. I'm not a good worker either but we gotta do something for protection."

"And I think that since we all ended up in this place then some of the stuff from the ship might have too, like maybe some food and useful stuff. Shuri and I can look for stuff while the rest of you big strong guys build a place for all of us to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: Intermediate Section-
Jump to: