Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue

Go down 
+3
Akiva
Amaya
Shuri
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:07 am

Shuri sighed, "It was a cruise ship, they probably only packed emergency rations on the life boats, and I'm not sure they even got a chance to get anyone on those. I think we're on our own for food." She said, carrying the box with her back facing the direction they were heading. She soon saw Connor out of the corner of her eye and as she walked backwards with her head facing back as far as she could, "We got this crate, there's another on the beach but it's still unopened." She said, continuing to walk with Kamryn back to the waterfall once Connor had moved out of their way. She was still angry about her current predicament, but she was trying to focus on work for now.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:42 pm

"You know what? Fuck you. I just got here and I supplied the fire supplies. I'm just enjoying a snack before I help so cool your shit." He said before getting up. "Just a quick bathroom run and I'll get right on helping shuri." As he began to walk away, he took notice out of the corner of his eye, the package he had brought with him. He slowly made sure no one was watching before opening the package and bringing something with him. Moments later he came back and walked over to Shuri. "Alright, so what do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:31 am

"Help us get some of the washed up crates here so we can make camp." Kamryn said. Back when she was nine she took a camping trip with her parents. She was so excited to go camping for the first time. They had everything set up for smores that night, until there was a sudden downpour of rain. Getting into the tent they shared wet marshmellows, soggy graham crackers, a few chocolate bars.

When that memory came forward there was a surge of emotion, but also something blocking it. Something told her 'You can't freak out now, there's no time, wait until your sure you'll live.' She might now break down and cry right now, but after the hut was made there would be very little holding her back.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Connor absorbed Joey's comment. Usually he didn't take anything like that, but he had snapped pretty bad, and he was trying to live with this guy so he just kept going through the forest, towards what he thought would be the beach. He thought right when he broke through the foliage into the light of the beach.

He spotted a crate right near the edge of the waves embedded pretty well in the sand. He approached the crate and knelt next to it, prying off the top.

"Great, more diapers." thought Connor.

These crates were great for wood, but what he needed was either a huge pile of wood, already chopped, like hell that'd happen, or find some useful shit in the crates. He started walking down the beach, looking for some more crates. He spotted one. One already opened, it must have cracked on a rock or something. He bent down to pick up the stuff inside, it wasn't diapers, that's for sure.

"Medical supplies! Score!" Fuck yeah, they could actually use these.

Connor took the neat little first aid kit and but it in the dress sack he'd made. Then he looked towards a palm tree and saw a pile of chopped wood.

"The fuck...?" he mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:23 am

Shuri set down the crate with Kamryn back at the waterfall and looked over at the other materials Connor had gathered in the woods. She looked over at Kamryn, she was still young, she had been dangerously dehydrated when she first saw her and it was probably best she didn't over-exert herself, especially with no medical facilities nearby, "Kamryn, could you gather some kindling? We're going to need a fire and it's probably best if we don't use these branches we could be using for the hut."
She looked at the many supplies that were already gathered and decided it was probably about time to start building, giving special attention to the crate, if she were to knock out the rest of the one side they had already ripped open to pull out what was inside, 2 people would probably be able to lie down inside, maybe 3 if they squeezed in. It might be a good temporary solution until they were able to make their own quality lumber and there was one more crate down on the beach. Even if the others disagreed, the crate was fairly useless to them as just a crate, so she started to kicked down the boards on the open side.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:55 am

"Oh...okay." Kamryn said just nodding along, she had gotten absorbed into the manual labor of lugging the crates around and went into auto-pilot. "Yeah that makes sense." she said, half to herself, as she started looking around, further from the campsite. Thinking for a bit, 'okay...water bunches up on the ground so those will be wet...or likely to be wet, so I guess my best bet would be to find a tree that doesn't use water.' She started trudging through the growth, making sure the path back was obvious. After about half an hour she found a tree that doesn't use water, a dead tree.

"But how am I going to get the branches...well I'm far enough away that if the tree were to fall it wouldn't hurt anyone...then again I would most likely hurt myself trying to get it down..." Kamryn sat and took a few minutes to think about the problem. I need that tree down to get the small branches at the top to start a fire so we can live here. Here were we washed up...where my mom is...

Reduced to a sobbing heap of tears she just threw herself to the jungle floor and cried dry tears.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 am

Connors eyes were on perma-open. There it was, a huge pile of chopped lumber, it was beautiful. His jaw began to lose tension, it fell ajar. He just stared. Then bubbling, sounding almost evil as it crawled up his throat, a laugh.

"Ha." Quietly at first, almost as if the laugh itself were unsure it were real. Then another.

"HA," this time more loud, more sure of itself. "HA! HAHAHAHA! HahahaHAHAHA!"

Tears streamed down his face, his cheeks burned he was laughing so hard. When he came to a moment later, he was on the ground clutching his stomach. He gave out a few more giggles as he stood up, wiping the tears from his cheek. He turned to the forest, looking more determined then his previous actions would imply. He did some quick math in his head as to where he had been, to where he was now, then judged the direction of the waterfall.

Then he ran. Like a ball from a cannon, he shot into the jungle, he kept that pace for maybe two minutes, but now he had to pick his way through. The foliage grew denser, and he could hear the distant splashes of the waterfall. He moved a vine, then stepped onto the roots of a dried up, old, dead tree. He took a bit of a leap, and out of the corner of his eye caught a streak of a little yellow red lump.

"Kamryn?" he stopped in his tracks, hand still on the trunk of the tree and asked.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Joey looked around now. Unsure of what else to do then thought for a moment. "You know I'm going to try and find some food other than coconuts ok?" And with a slight crinkle, Joey started pushing his way through the dense forest. He knew that if they were going to survive, they would need to eat something other than coconuts.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm

A bit of a sniff Kamryn looked up. "Who...Connor?" She straightened her dress and stood up. Her voice cracked every once in a while as she spoke, "I found a dead tree...good for kindling...right? I was about to try to knock it over..."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Shuri tossed a few splintery boards from the crate aside to a pile and peered into the crate, "Yeah, this should work for tonight and maybe we can turn it into a closet or something later. If we're here that long..." She started to get distracted, wondering if people would look for them. Maybe they would just assume they had sunk with the ship, if that was the case then they may never come to this island. She took a look up at the palm trees wondering if the island was uninhabited, it would be a little strange if it was, since the island had fresh water, sources of food and wood for shelter.

She shook her head, trying to shake off the wandering thoughts and blinked, "Kamryn's been gone a while..." She held her paws up behind her ears, trying to listen for anyone nearby, she could only hear Joey walking off to find food, "...I hope she's alright." She had begun to feel the need to go to the bathroom and was hoping even more that Kamryn was coming back soon, she hadn't the slightest clue how girls went to the bathroom without a toilet and thought it a good idea to ask someone who had been a girl a lot longer. She looked back over at the building materials and decided they needed tools, maybe an axe and a hammer, although she had no idea how those could be made. She gave a sigh and began walking back to the coast to search for anything useful.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:11 am

She regained her composure. "I was going to dig at the roots on one side, then push from the other, and hope it fell." She said, "Okay that sounded less stupid in my head...I'm sorry I know I'm useless. I'm just going to go back and help Shuri." Kamryn told Connor, hoping he wasn't going to say or ask anything. As she trekked back she stumbled a bit over a rock. It was oblong-shaped with a flat end. 'Like a hammer...'
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Connor listened to the miniature womans idea about knowing over a whole tree for kindling.

"Well, that's certainly... an idea." he said, a bit confused over how she'd created the scheme. Kamryn started to trudge back through the forest towards the camp.

Connor ran after her, he had important news for everyone, and would rather tell them all at the same time. He reached out from behind her and grabbed Kamryn's hand. He kept running, pulling her along with him.

"Hurry up!" Connor babbled excitedly, "I have something I need to tell everyone." He bounded through the forest, clutching Kamryn's hand and leading her back towards the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:18 am

"Ergk." The girl stammered as she was pulled. "But the rock..." she said meekly, the words barely audible. Her arm was getting tired from being yanked as they got to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:45 am

Joey was coming back a little later and with some food. MEAT. he had managed to find a little pond where there were some fishies, and he was bringing them, all hanging on a pointed stick and he was muttered. "I have absolutely no patience...but then again, I was trying to catch fish with my bare hands..."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 am

Shuri walked back to the waterfall with some of the boards she kicked off the crate at the beach, there were only a couple but her feet were starting to hurt too much to kick down some more from the other crate still on the beach and she wouldn't be able to bring that back without help carrying it. She carelessly tossed the boards with the other lumber and looked at the coconuts Joey had brought, she sighed as she grabbed one and a rock, "I just have to smash everything today don't I?" She complained before knocking the rock against the coconut a few times before breaking part of the shell, she sat with it in the crate-hut, just starting to eat it as everyone began returning, Joey with fish and Connor with... Kamryn, he seemed to be in a rush, "What's the hurry?" She asked, "Did someone come to rescue us?"
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:31 pm

"No. Or. Maybe. I don't think so." Connor thought he knew what he was going to say, but Shuri's question started a million in his own head.

He released Kamryn's arm, he had been all but dragging her through the forest. He scratched at the skin between his eyebrows as he said; "I found a shit ton of lumber on the beach. Like stacks of it. I don't know why it's there, there's nothing else around it. No roads, no factories, just an ax. I didn't see anyone there when I was around, but I found an open crate with this first aid kit inside." Connor held up the kit he'd found.

"So I'm thinking we just haul some lumber up here and try to construct some sort of shelter or something. I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 pm

"Connor, it's almost sun-down, I'm sure the crate-tepee-thingy will make due for tonight and then tomorrow we can do more stuff." Kamryn said between deep breaths. Did she mention that she was suburbanite? She forgot about the rock shaped like a perfect hammer head and took a few shaky steps to the crate tepee and testing it a bit by pushing on the side with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Joey started putting some twigs together and some dry leaves he had picked up. He took several sticks from the area and jabbed them into the fishes mouths and cramming them up the body before making sure they would stay. He then began to take out the flint he had gathered earlier and started to smack them together, soon creating a spark and following with a fire and began to cook the fish he had caught.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 pm

"But... there's wood. Down on the beach.." Connor sort of whined. "I guess it really isn't going anywhere."

He walked over to the pile of logs he'd gathered earlier grabbing a few of the smaller ones from around the top and edges. He laid them on top of the burning pile of twigs and leaves. He put three of them beside the fire, he didn't want the flames to get too big and burn the fish.

He laid down in the sandy grass patch stuff that was around the rock that bordered the pond where the waterfall fell. He found a particularly comfy patch of grass, put his hands on top of that and his head rested in those. The fish was smelling good, the water was fresh and drinkable, there was a bunch of lumber down on the beach. If they worked hard tomorrow they...

Connor fell asleep mid thought.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Shuri soon finished her coconut and discarded the shells carelessly. She looked over at Kamryn as she stepped to the side and tested the sturdy crate, she took this chance to stand herself up and walk up next to Kamryn. She looked back to see if the others were looking, Joey was busy with his fish and Connor was asleep, she then turned back to Kamryn and whispered, "Uh, I've never been a girl before, how do I go to the bathroom outdoors?" She asked, by now her lower abdomen was starting to hurt because she had held it in for so long.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 am

"Oh..." Kamryn said, blushing a little bit, "Just go out a bit, squat and take care of your business. Just try not to get any on your clothes." The hut-ish structure was stable enough and she headed towards the fish. She wrinkled her nose, she hated fish, but here there didn't seem to be any choice. What she wouldn't give for a fruit salad with strawberry yogurt. "I guess I'll have one of those when their done."
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Joey blushed at hearing this. "You should listen to her, I mean, she IS another girl so she most likely knows what she's talking about." He said, as he started to eat the fish which was now thoroughly cooked. "Phew... I was hungry. Coconuts aren't very filling unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6