Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue

Go down 
+3
Akiva
Amaya
Shuri
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 am

Shuri walked up to Connor, dropping the package as she walked over to him, she still held the torch, "So what've you been doing while we've been gone?" She asked, she had been so focused on the current situation she had still been unaware that she was a girl, it wasn't any help that Kamryn had simply thought she mistook her for a guy when first seeing her either.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:24 am

Sray had almost impossibly found his way back to the camp in record time.
"Hello, did I miss anything?"
He took a seat on one of the rocks and looked around for Chuff.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Connor stretched, then reached over and scratched mid arm on his right arm while sitting up.

"Diapers? That'll help a bunch. And, well, to be honest I did nothing. I didn't exactly know where to start on building a hut." Connor looked at Shuri. "When'd you get boobs dude?"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:17 am

Joey sits down and wipes his head. "Man is it just me or is it still pretty hot?" He asked and looked at the package, putting it down. Holding plastic too long in hot weather was never much of a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 am

"Well there's more crates, we can all go to the beach, empty them, and carry the wooden crates over and start building something resembling a hut I guess. It only needs to barely contain us all tonight, tommorrow we can worry about making a house." Kamryn suggested.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:48 am

Shuri blinked at Connor's comment, and looked down her eyes widening. She looked back up at Connor, "You can see it too? I.I'm not just high on shrooms here?" She asked nervously looking back down at her breasts and patting them just to make sure they were real and she gave a girly scream, "This is the last time I eat mushrooms!" She shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:48 am

Kamryn was thuroughly confused, "Wait...you aren't a girl?" Something wasn't right, but then again when they met Kamryn had been dehydrated enough to pass out and probably hallucinate.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 am

Sray jumped up, walked over and started poking Shuri's new chest.
"They feel pretty real to me, are you sure your not just a cross dresser?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:58 pm

As Shuri stared up at the sky she shouted at Sray decided to come over and check for himself whether her new breasts were real. Her eyes widened feeling him poke them and she looked at him.

"They feel pretty real to me, are you sure your not just a cross dresser?"

She glared at him angrily, "Just who the hell..." She rolled her right paw into a fist, "DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" She shouted, throwing a punch aimed right at Sray's face.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Waking up about two minutes later, Sray was now sitting on the ground, holding his nose and trying to stop the bleeding.
"Alright, I'm going to say that your female now, and the only doubt I have of that is your manly strength."
Sray decided from now on that he would stay at least five steps away for Shuri.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 3:16 am

Connor cocked an eyebrow, a little confused by the whole situation. It shouldn't be possible for something like this to take place. Maybe this island was a little more mysterious then he thought.

"Do you feel ill or anything?" asked Connor "Aside from the mysterious, womanly sickness I mean."
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Kamryn's eyes were wide open in shock. She finally go over it and shook her head, "Wait...why would you be high on shrooms?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:20 am

Shuri glared down at Sray, "You could've figured that out just by looking!" She hmphed, turning her head and pocketing her paws. She looked over at Connor, "I feel fine... except for that of course..." Her eyes widened a bit as Kamryn asked why she'd be high on shrooms, "W.Well that is..." She sighed a bit, "I went off to look for something to eat besides coconuts and I found some mushrooms." She pulled a few mushrooms out of her pockets, "There was only one pink mushroom and I ate it, I thought that color meant it was like a drug and I... I was tempted." She said nervously, looking down at the brown mushrooms she had kept in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Joey put a hand on her shoulder. "Ah don't sweat it. As long as you're not sick. But you should be more careful next time. Getting a buzz going on is not worth risking your life over." He then put down the packages and sat down on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 pm

"You at a pink mushroom and then turned into a girl..." Kamryn said, thinking outloud. "Do you remember where those mushrooms were, maybe if there's a blue one you can turn back."
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:13 am

"No. I say we don't eat any mushrooms ever again, I mean we really have no idea what a blue one would do anyways. You could become a puddle of water. Can we just, forget about magic mushrooms and maybe build a hut?" Connor asked.

He felt sort of bad for the Shuri dude now being the Shuri chick, but this shit was pretty fucking weird and he wanted to just try to ignore it and do some normal stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:09 am

Shuri had stared down at the brown mushrooms in her paw as the others talked. She clenched her fist, squeezing the mushrooms then turned and threw them back into the forest. She put her paws in her pockets irritably and glared in the direction she threw the mushrooms. She sighed, "I'll go get the crate." She said, walking back towards the beach. They were trying to survive on this island, she didn't have all day to mope about because she ate a bad mushroom. She decided to try and ignore it until tonight when it would be too dark to do any work.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 am

Sray was eyeing the spot where Shuri had thrown the mushrooms, they sure looked tasty.
"So what are we going to do now? We'll need food sometime."
Sray didn't really want to go back into the jungle again unless he had to.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Joey stood up. "I CAME PREPARED!" He took off his backpack and held it upside down as it completely emptied itself of the coconuts that once filled it. They piled up on the ground as well as some flint Joey found. "Also I have this club for protection." he said holding up his might kill-stick.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 pm

"I'll come with you." Kamryn called after Shuri. She quickly caught up, getting a little dizzy but nothing unmanagable. "Sorry about what happened, but on the bright side, if you do become water then at least you'll be helping us live a little longer." she said a smile, trying to joke. They quickly reached the beach going down the path they had taken several times.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Shuri rolled her eyes lightly, "I've had enough changing for today." She said, otherwise quietly walking to the beach with Kamryn. They had left a package or two in the crate but it would still be easily carried. She picked up one end and left Kamryn to grab the other end, "Ugh, I've still barely eaten a thing today..." She complained as she carried the crate back towards the waterfall with her.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 pm

"Okay, let's find some large branches, like as large as you can find them. Then vines, lots and lots of vines cause we're going to need to tie this shit down." Connor scratched his head. "Leaves I guess, for a roof, and, uh, I guess that's it. So yeah. Get down to it."

Connor followed the cliff from where the waterfall came from into the forest, so he could easily find his way back and started ripping at vines, trying to get them in as large a strip as he could. When he got a load big enough, he brought it back and put it down near a rock by the lagoon.

After about his second trip, he was feeling pretty exhausted. He'd been thrown off a boat, drifted in the ocean, washed up on shore, buried a girls mother, then carried the girl, climbed trees, lots of shit. He was tired. He used his hands to collect water, drank some, then sat next to his pile of vines, leaning back against the rock and let his mind wander as he rested.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

"I remember when I was seven, there was a hurricane where I lived, our power was knocked out for a two weeks, along with heat." Kamryn said, helping carry the crate, "Relief centers gave out MRE's, meals that came in a box, and they had some packet that would heat things up. They were pretty good." She hoped they would find MRE's in the next trip.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 am

Joey sat back, eating from the coconut. "Mmmm, coconut." He said with a laugh, as he took a bite out of the white part of the nut.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:25 am

Connor heard Joey eating away on a coconut.

"I really hope if you're going to enjoy eating those leisurely, that you're going to enjoy going to get more. On top of that, could you please fucking do some work to build this shelter? Or do you not plan on using it? For fucks sake Joey, what are you, like two?"

Connor was already standing up as he began talking, exhausted as he was, no one else really seemed to be doing much, except for Shuri, the now female who was a hell of a lot more manlier then most of the men. And Kamryn, the girl who's mother died when they washed ashore only earlier today. Connor was trekking through the jungle, fuming.

He wanted to get the hut done, he wanted to rest, he wanted to make sure people had a place to sleep, he wanted someone to do that for him. This whole island thing was starting to get to him.

"God dammit!" he screamed. Throwing a branch he had picked up as far as he could into the dense jungle to his left. He looked back, making sure he could at least see the waterfall.

He leaned against a tree, bitting his pointer fingers knuckle as he did, he was deep in though now.

"I could leave them, survive better on my own. Fuck, I could die. What would they care, they have no serious attachment to me other then some loosely based idea of working together. And no one else is fucking working. I should leave."

Connor dropped down into a sitting position. Shifting his weight around since there was a fucking root on his ass, but he was busy.

"I should leave. Build a lean to on my own. Like shit they'd look for me. Fuck, I bet I could find an adult. At least then it'd be a two way deal, they'd at least help. Shit, they might even do it all."

Connor smiled broadly. This little scheme of his was sounding a hell of a lot better the more he thought about it. Natural selection. That's what he had learned in science before break, survival of the fittest. His thoughts however betrayed him.

"Shit. Kamryn. And Shuri. Shuri's a dude now. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult things would be for the two of them. Maybe I should take them away with me. No, they'd never let that fly. Heh, women."

Connor laughed at his little joke. He then stood up, wiped the sweat from his brow, licked the roof of his extremely dry mouth, thinking how nice it'd be to drink from the lagoon. But he had an obligation to the people he'd met. He started to pick up logs. At first, they were sticks, but as he circled back closer to the lagoon, he became more determined to get the job done.

He dropped the sticks, getting branches, he was even tempted to try and pick up a section of a fallen tree trunk, but it looked rotted and wouldn't be a good support. He staggered a little as he bent to pick up one last branch. Staying light on his feet the pile on his right arm swayed, with the left, he clasped the fallen branch. He brought it slowly to the top of the pile, putting it underneath his chin, stabbing into his right shoulder sort of.

He licked the roof of his sandpaper covered mouth. It was so dry. He saw the lagoon. Trudged through a bush, saw Joey staring at him, still with the coconut in hand. He dropped the bundle next to the vines he had gotten. Then bent low to the lagoon. He thrust his entire head underwater, taking humongous gulps. He came up for air. Laying down fully on the rock by the lagoon.

He closed his eyes tightly, then stood up. He looked at Joey.

"Look, sorry about earlier. Just, try and get some work done today. We need a few more branches and some large leaves is possible. And some more vine wouldn't hurt either. I'm going to go see about these boxes. Sorry to have snapped man."

Connor looked away, he was pretty angry about the whole situation, all of it, but he decided to just cool it. He went through the forest in the direction Shuri and Kamryn had gone through to get to the beach with the boxes, hoping to spot the two, ladies, on their way back. He wanted to at least get those boxes up before sundown.

"Fuck. I'm tired dammit." he thought silently, but bit his tongue. He had shit to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next