Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue

Go down 
+3
Akiva
Amaya
Shuri
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Legls

Legls

Lost In Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Connor walked back towards the clearing rubbing his sore shoulder. He had managed to climb about half way up the tree when he lost his grip. Falling onto his shoulder which now was proceeding to hurt like a bitch.

He simply stomped through a bush as he was to lazy to try and go around it. He was now back in the clearing. He saw the mound where Emily was buried, and he saw Kamryn. It looked like she had moven, the dress blanket was crumpled at her feet. As Connor got closer he saw a large brown stain on the dress, near the crotch area.

He started to get a little worried as he bent down. Her breathing was shallow. And he was no doctor but he knew that urine shouldn't be brown. He tried to wake her. Shaking her shoulder. He then shook with a little more force. Still, she did not stir. Finally he started full on banging his palm against her shoulder in an attempt to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:27 pm

"Stop that." She said, not opening her eyes. "I'm so thirsty..." She was exibiting some of the symptoms of dehydration, bordering the more extreme ones. If something didn't happen quick there would be two lifeless bodies. She reach up for Connor, grabbing his arm, and pulled herself up slowly. She opened her eyes just as slowly. "Is there any water anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:36 am

'Okay, dehydration. That's handleable.' thought Connor.

He had seen the discoloration of the urine and instantly linked it as a symptom of something far worse then dehydration. "Hold on." Connor assured he, taking her hand into his own and using the other to guide her back down. He sped through the bush and the forest beyond, returning to the palm tree faster then either of his previous trips.

He wasted no time in scaling the palm tree. Any reminder of the discomfort in his shoulder were ignored. He couldn't let that keep him from his goal. He made it a good distance up and kept one arm wrapped securely around the trunk. With the other he reached up. Knocking at the coconuts over head. One fell. Two. A third was almost within reach. But the pain was becoming extreme on his shoulder. So bad that he simply released his grip. Falling to the ground and involuntarily jumping forward to ease any pain to his ankles.

He wiped off the dirt, gathered the coconuts, and made off through the forest. Crashing back through the bushes. He reached the spot again, coming in through a different angle this time. He placed the coconuts on the ground and looked around. He saw a good sized rock. Picking it up, he placed a coconut between his legs, sitting indian style. Be used the rock to start bashing away at the top. On about the tenth blow, the top gave way, but that did nothing to stop the momentum, the rock swinging through and gouging into his forearm.

He took the broken coconut, and set it aside. He grabbed at the dress near Kamryn's feet, grabbing the hem. He bit into the fibers until he got about an inch in, then from there ripped out a portion that came out sort of like a ribbon. He had seen some guy on t.v. do this, had no idea if it really worked though. He quickly used this to tie around the cut, and pull tight with a knot, effectively stopping the bleeding.

He brought the coconut over to Kamryn, gathering the torn dress and other coconut as he did. "Drink this for now, we'll go find water soon." He said, lifting her up and tilting the coconut back to her lips. After she had drunken it, he used the dress to loop around the other one, eventually looping this through a belt loop, making a cool little bag, sort of.

"Climb onto my back, we're going to go find some water." he said, kneeling down in front of Kamryn.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:07 pm

After he had finished his coconut meal, he began to wander around again. Joey did this for about an hour till he stopped. "Hey what's that?" He had seen something black wash up on the beach and he ran up to it and...could it be? YES it was! "My backpack!" He shouted ass he picked up the sodden carrying bag. He fiddled with the zipper for a moment but he finally got it open. "There we go! now let's see here.." He watched all the water drain out of his bag and everything that would have been of use such as paper, a gameboy, or even toilet paper, was all ruined." Gah.." He began to empty it out. "Hey wait...this could prove useful still." He headed back to the coconut tree and after awhile he had a backpack FULL of coconuts. "Heh. Alright....now I'm gonna need to sleep soon and I'm going to need shelter...He thought for a moment. again. "Gah I need to find SOMETHING." So he got up and began to wander again, making sure to be waring of his surroundings. Whether he finds something useful or spots something dangerous. All the while mumbling to himself, in a way, keeping himself company.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:21 pm

Shuri nodded, "I was on the same cruise..." He said as he looked at Chuff and back at Sray, "There might be others that washed up, we should probably look and find out... but we should probably just find a source of water, everyone else would probably end up there eventually." He said, noting that the taste of salt in his mouth didn't help his thirst any, "You didn't see any streams or any thing on your way over here did you?" As he asked, he looked back at Chuff wondering if it was trained enough to search for such things.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Kamryn nodded, but before she did she took off her shorts. She felt bad enough without soaking in her own juices and getting chaffed by the jean shorts. She slowly got onto his back and held on. She rested her head on Connor's shoulder. It was still hard to keep her eyes open, due to her fatigue and dry eyes. She simply closed them, hiding her green eyes, and going back into an uneasy sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 am

"If I did see any water then I've forgotten it, we were just wandering around looking for food in particular so we weren't listening for any streams or rivers"
Sray licked his lips and noticed how dry they seemed.
"Although now that you say it, I am feeling thristy, let's go with your idea and look for water first"
He turned to a random direction and started strolling further into the greenery.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Kamryn had fallen asleep atop his back. He had put the shorts in with the coconuts in the dress pouch and his arms were supporting he legs in a piggy back. His shoulder by this time was killing him, but he figured that water couldn't be that hard to find, so he'd eventually get to put down his load.

Not the Kamryn was fat or anything, but any strain still was some amount of discomfort, so if he could avoid it, he'd try, but right now he couldn't so he saw no point in complaining.

He saw a small clearing up ahead, and decided to try to move through the bushes and vines between him and the break in the foliage. He treaded carefully since he didn't want to perturb Kamryn.

He raised his leg high stepping over a tangle of vines, and when he looked up, he was delighted to see a waterfall cascading from high over head, landing in a sort of pool, then eventually branching off in several direction in assorted sized creeks, and some large enough to be called rivers.

He came to a small fruit bearing tree on the side of the pool, and lined up so that when he dropped to a knee, Kamryn's back lined up with the trunk. He lowered her legs onto the earth and tuned back to her, taking off the pouch and removing the coconut from inside. He used the rock he had found earlier to pop the top off this one, avoiding any major injuries this time as well.

He brought the coconut over to her, lifting her hand and guiding it to the shell. "Here, drink this." she loosely grasped onto it, lifting it to her lips. "I'll be close by, when you finish that, just put it down and I'll fill it with water from the pool."

She gave a little lazy nod, not even opening her eyes, she must be really tired. Connor walked over to a large rock on the side of the pool. He took off his shirt, setting it down on a rock behind him facing the sun, he also took Kamryn's shorts and dunked them in the pool, rubbing them between his hands to try and wash out the stain as best as he could. He put those on the rock as well. He then took off his jeans and tossed them towards the rock, to lazy to walk back and place them on it. He then stretched a bit, judged the depth of the pool, and took a big old dive right in.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Along his travel he happened upon a large thick stick. "This'll make great protection...I hope." He said picking up his newfound club. Joey continued his search for anything for awhile, trying not to have to go into the bush due to fear of the unknown. "Gah...what am I gonna do...." He said sitting down on the sand. "It's gonna get dark and I'm going to need to sleep eventually...I'll need warmth...I'll need a fire." He stood up. "And to do that...I'll need wood to make the fire...and some flint. Well let's see what I can find..." He took a deep breath before starting to enter the brush.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:50 pm

(Please don't tell me what my character does Legls.)

After she nodded she weakly brought the coconut to her lips and tried to swallow it. It really hurt and the taste was horrible, she hated coconut her whole life, but right now it was the best thing on the planet as it moistened her throat. "Thanks." She said meekly, placing the coconut down. She still had a hard time keeping her eyes open, her eyelids felt like lead. Kamryn went back to deep, dreamless, sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Shuri looked down at his stomach, putting a paw on it as he walked, "I'm hungry too... but it's more important to find water." He said, remembering that he learned somewhere that people can live longer without food than water, although it didn't mean the pain in his stomach was more bearable. He looked up over at Chuff curiously, trying to make conversation, "I'm surprised your pet had survived the storm, I mean we barely did."
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:19 pm

(I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to wait for a response in order to move my actions forward. I'll try being more patient next time sorry.)((OOC thread needed.))
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 am

"Mmmm, well, we've both been traveling the great outdoors together for some time now and we've met our fair share of storms, I assume he's just gotten used to flying in stormy weather"
Sray tried to recall what had happened when he was thrown off the boat, he had been trashing about trying to keep his head above then water when a crate floated by and he'd managed to pull himself onto it.

Chuff was flying overhead and squawking his beak off as the crate started floating closer to a nearby island, suddenly a gigantic wave rushed foward and Sray's memory ended.
"Prehaps he figured out that I was going to wash up here and searched the shore"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:47 pm

After wandering for awhile he started to get a little anxious, hoping to find someone else. "Sigh...I might not find anyone just by sneaking around...but I don't want to shout and attract something that could possibly eat me...Wait I GOT IT..."He had another idea as he continued to grab Dry leaves and twigs, and attempting to stuff his backpack with a good amount of rocks. Afterwards he hurried back to the sand and started to dig a hole in it and surround the hole with rock and fill it with the leaves and twigs. "Now..." He pulls out some flint he had found. "Pleeeease work..." He prayed as he began to strike the two across eachother. After a few unsuccessful tries, he got a good spark that started to burn and he scrambled to blow on it quickly as soon it became a large fire. "Now..." He grabbed some damp leaves from his pack and tossed them into the fire, the result making smoke. "Ok...I just hope someone nice will find me..."
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm

"You spend a lot of time camping huh? That's good, I spend all my time playing video games, I'm not sure I could've survived out here by myself..." He said to himself, although camping with supplies was something entirely different than surviving with nothing but the clothes on your back. Shuri's sensitive ears twitched, hearing the sound of a waterfall crashing nearby, "Hey, I think we're getting close." He said, starting to take a faster pace towards the sound, Sray probably wouldn't start to hear the waterfall for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 am

Sray started to pick up the pace so he could catch up with Shuri and Chuff stretched his wings out so that he wouldn't lose his balance.
"Uh yes, I suppose we have done a lot of camping...what's a video game by the way?"
Sray couldn't hear anything yet but assumed Shuri knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:19 pm

"It'd be hard to explain without showing you but if we get off this island I'll be sure show it to you." He said, keeping his eyes forward as he walked quickly, focusing on the sound of the waterfall. They soon got close enough that Sray was able to hear the waterfall as well, and not long after they would make it to the waterfall. Shuri first saw the rock with the clothes on it, his eyes widened as he turned to Kamryn, "So others did make it..." He didn't go any closer to her, not wanting to wake her, and stayed staring at her like she'd disappear if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Connor surfaced from the pool. He had been chasing after some decent sized white fish that couldn't leave the pool since their size woul hinder them in the creeks, but the bastards were fast. He looked forward saw nothing, spun around in the water and saw people standing near Kamryn.

"HEY!" he shouted. Paddling as far above the surface as he could, waving an arm frantically, then slipping back down below the surface, paddling feverishly towards the craggy edge of the pool.

His boxers clung to his skin as he passed by the rock, grabbing his pants. Pulling them on one leg, hopping while trying to get the other. He lost his balance, fell down, succeeded in pulling them all the way on and stood up, now very near to the two coming out of the forest. "Hey." he said again.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:48 am

Joey just continued to make smoke from fresh leaves every now and then. Not really have much else to do he laid back and tried to relax as much as he could. "What am I gonna do..." He once more asked himself as he stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 am

Following just behind, Sray spotted Kamryn just after Shuri did but wasn't fazed a bit.
"Oh look another person, I wonder if they live here or came from the ship"
Then he saw a person emerge from a nearby pool of water and grab for some pants before preforming what Sray assumed were acrobatic exercises after swimming.
"Hello, I don't suppose you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:16 pm

"No. I'm guessing you're from the ship as well. Not exactly the relaxing cruise I'd hoped for, but adventurous all the same." Connor walked back over to the rock, grabbing his red and blacked striped shirt and pulling it on. "I am Connor. Se is Kamryn, and she's sick. And you two are?" finished Connor.

He picked up the empty coconut shell, walking over to the pool where he dipped it into the water, effectively trapping a good amount, walking back over to where Kamryn was resting, and setting it down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Shuri turned his attention to Connor, snapping out of the shock that he found others from the ship, "I'm Shuri." He said, giving Sray a chance to introduce himself as well before continuing, "We both came off the ship and found each other before coming here." He made his way over to the pool in front of the waterfall and kneeled down, cupping water with his paws and drinking from it, it was obvious to tell how thirsty he was from how long he was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:06 pm

Sierra hadn't done too much since pulling the box closer to herself and searching it. Instead, she had chosen a much lazier route and had sat down and relaxed, passing some time. Her mind drifted through various things, before she sat up and stretched, deciding starting on some type of shelter should be done. Taking her time, she got herself to stand up and stretched again, yawning a bit.

Taking a few easy steps to her clothing, trying her best to avoid the hot spots of the ground below her, she touched her clothing and found it to still be damp. This didn't bother her too much, though she wasn't looking forward to a sun burn. With a small sigh, she decided to put her shirt back on, though it wasn't completely dry, it beat being covered in a burn from head to toe. Sierra grinned as she cupped her hand and held it above her eyes, taking in the beauty of the sea.

"This really sucks..." She said with the grin still on her face.

And it's going to be one long day. She thought to herself, before picking up the axe she had received from the crate and beginning the long and tedious job of chopping for lumber.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:19 am

Kamryn thanked Connor for the water and slowly drank it. When Shuri had rushed to drink the water quickly though it worried her. "Um, drinking water to fast when your too hot or dehydrated will actually make you sick." She told him.

This Sray fellow though much have been born retarded or grew up on this island with short term memory loss. "Um, hi..." She said meekly, "My mom and I were on the cruise and now...I'm here..."

She closed her eyes and shook those thoughts from her head, "Connor, do you know anything about building huts, because I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:23 am

"My name is Sray and this is my friend Chuff"
Sray pointed at Chuff and he cawed in reply, then flew onto a near-by rock and started drinking from the pool.
"I ask that you don't make any sudden moves around him, he doesn't trust strangers very well"
Sray turned and watched Chuff scoop up water in his beak and tilt his head back to swallow.

"Well, he should get over it in a few days, now if you'll excuse me I have to wash this salt off me"
He climbed to the top of a large rock and jumped in the middle of the water, causing a great splash which sent water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next