Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue

Go down 
+3
Akiva
Amaya
Shuri
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 am

Shuri's eyes slowly opened, he was lying on his front on the edge of a beach with his face turned sideways and the waves coming up his legs, he took a moment to lie there and wonder where he was. He could only see the sand near his face at this angle, tiring of the feel of sand against his face he stood himself up and looked around at the island he was on. He then turned and looked back at the ocean, remembering the ship being flipped over, once again he turned back and starting walking away from the beach, "Cast away..." He quietly muttered to himself despite the solemn expression on his face, brushing the sand off his clothes and putting his hands in his pockets. Whether his expression was due to him being half-awake or if he could actually fathom his situation was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:49 am

The sea went from having a gentle aura about it, before it turned to an absolute horror. How could something so simple as pickpocketing a bunch of rich folks turn to an absolute disaster? Could she have really chosen the wrong climb in her own career? It didn't matter as she had awoken somewhere... but it was rather dark at the time and in that darkness, she had tried to make her way through thickets and brush. Exhaustion, lack of food, and the darkness was too overwhelming as she pushed her way to a clearing. The moon was showing itself this time, instead of hiding behind some clouds in the sky like earlier. From what she could tell, the whole journey was nothing more than a circle. Her progress... it wasn't even progress.

"Dammit!" She screamed aloud, as she looked around one last time. What else could the girl do? It wasn't like this was a good predicament.

The very place from what she could see was where she had washed up on. Her eyes closed tightly, as she dropped to her knees and held her stomach tightly. It ached so badly, but she had to do something... Within minutes the cold shivering girl had fallen asleep. Covered by dark wet clothing and assorted things from nature, she was almost camouflaged as she slept in a pneumonia inviting sleep. At least her dreams were not that of the boat, but that of her mother... the only thing she could remember at least.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:40 pm

Images passed through a girl's mind, those of her excitement that she got to go on this cruise, her mom holding her hand on the first day of school, packing her bags, getting her first pair of panties, boarding the boat, going to sleep in her mother's lap. This time she woke up though, in water, surrounding fully and wholly by saltwater. The cruiseliner turning over went through her mind, the next was where her mother was. Unfortunately she found her. She was holding onto her mother's face-down body as they floated towards a beach.

Crying she tried to turn her mother over but found she wasn't strong enough. All she could do was hug her body and cry into her sides. Then her feet touched sand. She stood up and flipped her mother over, moving her hair out of her face and crying even more loudly. She brought the body to land and sat hugging it, crying into her mother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 pm

Laying awake with his back on the shore, the ocean gently caressing his feet, laid a boy, staring at the sky. He wasn't quite sure what had happened or why, mainly because most of his memory was a bit of a blur, for the cruise had been peaceful, and then next thing you know, it was almost like it had become a nightmare. As he tried to recollect his thoughts he had just one thing to say. ". . .Why did I have to get the fricking winning bottle cap?"
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Connor felt his eyes starting to creep open. He became aware of the sand he had walked onto last night except, he was lying on his side in it. He kept his eyelashes closed, filtering out most of the blinding light of the sun, but still giving him and idea that he was looking at something, he rolled onto his back. He raised his arms high into the air, making fists to crack his knuckles and flexing his arms at the same time, he let a tremendous yawn escape from him. He let his arms fall out from him, and he then decided to open his eyes.

He saw leaves from a palm tree playing at the corners of his vision. There was also sand. A lot of which fell into his eye at this point. He sat up rubbing them.

"AHHH! Fucking... What the hell... God damn.. Jewish.." By now the pain had subsided in his left eye at least so he stopped rubbing it. He smiled a little, he loved that visual effect you get, when you rub your eye for a while, then stop. Yeah. Since he was already sitting up her decided to stand up. He'd made it farther up the beach then he thought. He could see the break in the bushes where he must have wandered up. So he stood, wiped as much dirt away from everything that he could, and made for the beach.

His left hand was in his back pocket. While his right had resumed rubbing his eye. Not out of pain, just because it felt nice. The first thing he saw as he rounded the bend was a small girl. She had her face buried into the side of a woman. Her back was to him. Connor put his right hand into his back pocket and started crossing the sand. He got to them, a little to the girls left. The girl didn't really take any notice of Connor.

"She's dead." Connor said.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 pm

"I know." The girl replied, wiping her eyes a bit, making them puffy and red, even moreso than the combined effects of her crying and salt. She gave her mother another hug, a bit hard to do now that rigormortis had stepped in but it didn't slow her down from saying her goodbyes. "Who are you anyways." She said between sobs, lost in her on little world oblivious to the fact they were hundreds of miles away from civilization and that this stranger could easily tie her up and rape her and nobody would care because nobody was around. It followed along the same logic as the phrase 'out of sight, out of mind.' Except she for the time being was out of her mind and making a sight.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:29 pm

'Man, I could totally just grab her take her behind the bushes and rape and murder her..' Thought Connor as the small girl hugged her mother one last time.

"Who are you anyways?" asked the girl between sobs.

"Connor." Connor said.

They sort of stood there, her looking at him, he looking at the dead body. Connor's hands fidgeted in his pockets as he struggled with an idea. He closed his eyes, shutting them extra hard and took his hands out of his pocket.

"The tide might come in soon, it would probobly be a good idea to bury her. Up the beach a ways." said Connor, opening his eyes to gauge the girls reaction to the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:28 am

Sray could feel water lapping up against his body and hear a cawing noise in his ears, he flickered his eyes open and saw a familiar bird sitting on his chest that was making as much noise as it could to wake his unconscious friend.
"Oh, good morning Chuff, that ship made for a rough ride last night didn't it?"

He cawed in reply and fluttered to the side as Sray got onto his feet and wiped the sand out of his hair then shook his legs to get some of the water out.
"Well I guess we should try to scrounge up some breakfast huh?"

Sray tilted his head to the right which was the signal for Chuff to sit on his left shoulder, Sray waited for him to fly into place and smiled before wandering off into the greenery.
"Hello! Is there anybody here?!"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Shuri walked quietly along the grassy area, slowly waking up as he walking along the sunny area. He looked up at some of the coconut trees he was looking past, "I wonder if I could knock down some of those..." He wondered, hungry from the time he was knocked unconscious. As he looked up his ears twitched as he heard someone call out, "Hello! Is there anybody here?!" He turned looking for the source of the voice, "Hello?!" He called out, starting to walk towards the voice he heard. His tail swung back and forth in his excitement as he walked quickly towards the voice.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Joey sat up slowly, rubbing his head and then got to his feet and stretched a bit, in result making his back pop a bit. "Ah! That's much better...now to figure out where I am...man this is like that movie, washed away...or whatever it was called." He Began to walk around looking for something or somebody. "Man I REALLY hope I'm not all alone here..."He continued to looked around for while.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 pm

Sray heard a person reply to him from somewhere and reached into his pocket.
"Ah, I almost forgot to put my sunglasses on, I dislike people looking at me with bare eyes"
He adjusted them so they were comfy and yelled out again.
"Yes, I'm over here!"
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:33 pm

The girl sniffed and gave her mother another hug. "C-can you help me, I can't lift my mom up." She asked. The world was dead to her for now, she was numb to what didn't concern her mother. 'If I didn't ask to go on a cruise than mom would still be alive, and we would be at home, and I would be in my room ignoring her with my headphones on.' Another bout of crying seemed to be rising, but she held it down, with the salt stinging her tear ducts. She grabbed the upper half of her mother's body, hoping Connor would get her legs, she wasn't strong enough to drag her mother and not break down crying again.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:37 pm

The night had quickly turned to day as the girl layed motionless, near her own wash-up area. A small insect crawled across her face, buzzing lightly, before causing the girl to stir a bit. Upon moving to slap at it, the bug had already taken flight and disappeared in wooded area that she had explored that very night. Opening her eyes, she could see that the sun had finally arisen and so must she, to at least make sense of things, though her aching head was making things difficult. Being stranded is better than drowning...

"Huh..." She remarked, after checking to see that her body was intact. She was more surprised that nothing had feasted on her, especially with the cruise ship supposedly going around areas that aren't inhabited... or was that her own assumption.

Placing both hands on the moist earth beneath her, she slowly lifted herself off the ground. The aching in her head increased, only from the intake of so much water in her ears. Hopefully the ear ache would be a short-lived one, though the lack of medicine could prove to make that unlikely. After getting off her stomach and to her feet, Sierra decided to get away from the woods... forest or whatever it was and go back to exploring the little beach area. If she had washed up there, some items could have as well or something she may have dropped.

'Hopefully someone's wallet,' Sierra thought to herself as she pulled the hood on her jacket over her head. Even though her clothing was still wet, the day was definitely the opposite of the night. It was very hot and the clear area was worse, she found, as she made her way to the beach noticing some bits of driftwood and a small wooden box. That was it?

"This was supposed to be something useful like a raft!" She screamed at the inanimate object before kicking it. It cracked open, but the insides of it were still hidden in the box. "Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Connor swooped over and put one arm under the womans legs, he used his other hand to support the back of the woman. He lifted her into the air, the girl sort of grasped the arms for a moment, but it was made apparent that Connor would be carrying, so she just let them drop.

"I saw a spot on the way up, just this way." Connor nodded with his head, setting off in the direction he'd come from. The girl followed, sniffling occasionally.

Due to the direction they were walking towards, Connor got a combination of sun in his eye, wind in his face, which in turn blew sand onto him, whipping at any exposed skin. But he trudged up the beach, silently taking the beating.

He lowered the body onto some grass that was growing on the edges of the trees and bushes that surrounded this little cove. He then cupped both hands and started digging.

"What's her name?" he asked as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Kamryn looked around a bit, finding a coconut and a rock. She cracked it open and started using half the shell as a shovel. "Her name was Emily Robinson. She was a loving wife and mom..." she said, eyes welling up and stinging.

"Thanks for helping me." she said. "My name is Kamryn."

She had made a decent sized hole, but nothing near what it needed to be. She was hungry, and her arms were getting tired with all the strenuous activity. She let her arms fall limply into her lap as she sat down. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Shuri put a paw over his eyes to shield himself from the harsh sunlight, he walked through the grass seeing the figure of Sray with Chuff on his shoulder. He ran towards him waving to him with his over paw, "Heeey!" He slowed to a walk as he got to a reasonable talking distance, "Are you alone?" He asked while walking up next to him and standing in place.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 pm

"Don't know." said Connor.

She had put down her coconut tool, so Connor stretched over and picked it up. He started to dig with that, but then dropped it, switching back to his hands instead.

The entire time he was digging he was trying to think of something to say. But he was drawing blank after blank. The whole situation was one of the awkwardest he'd ever been in. And he'd been places before. And the fact that there wasn't really much going on was really starting to bother him.

He reached down and shoveled up another pile of sand. "This is awkward." He said as he hefted it back to the rim, then out onto the surrounding area of the hole, which was now fairly sizable, he quickly eyed the corpse. Emily. Emily Robinson. He quickly eyed Emily Robinson, getting her dimensions right, then resumed digging, he didn't want to over dig and waste any energy.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:27 am

Chuff squawked loudly and flew off Sray and into a nearby tree.
"Ah I'm sorry, Chuff isn't very comfortable around cats or anything related"
Chuff edged along a tree branch and watched Shuri carefully, Sray tried to convince him to come down by making crow noises.
"He was about to be eaten by a wild cat when I found him, he'd had both his wings broken as well"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:52 pm

He continued to walk along the beach for quite sometime. "mmmm...I'm getting hungry..." He whined and sat down. "Man...What I wouldn't give for a Tim Hortons right about now..."He sighed as he got up and began to look around, taking a look at the trees for any coconuts. After a bit he came upon a coconut tree. "YES!" He shouted in triumph and after a couple attempts at climbing the tree, he finally nabbed a couple coconuts and got down. "Ok...since I don't have anything to break this open with...let's do this the PRIMITIVE way..." The walked up to a rock and smashes the coconut against it, some of it's milk pouring out but not all as he did his best to save some.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:16 pm

As much as she didn't want to say goodbye to her mother just yet, Morgan had fallen asleep. After being beaten by the waves, finding out her mother was dead, and digging her grave, it had been a very tiring day. She had fallen asleep siting up cross-legged, with her arm proping her head up. Her elbow started to shift, going towards the gap in her lap, leaving her to fold in on herself. More tired than she had ever been before kept her from waking up as she limply fell. Her skin though, was flushing, and drying out.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 am

Connor saw her drifting off, and he didn't really see a reason to stop her. Kamryn was in no condition, mental of physical, to be doing anything other then reseting.

Connor continued to claw away at the sand, until finally he had a large enough hole. He contemplated waking Kamryn up for this, the burial that is. But he decided to make better use of the solitude with the corpse.

She was wearing a floral print dress, yellow on black. He reached into any pockets that were apparent on the dress. All he found was the ships itinerary for that day. Rock climbing would be going about know. He looked her over one more time. He knew survival should outweigh morality in this situation but he still felt a bit guilty about what he wanted to do. But still, it made sense.

As carefully as he could he slid the dress off her, from the legs off over the head. He did it as quickly as possible, and when he was done, he walked away and laid it over a bush, facing towards the sun. Once it was dry, which it already was pretty dry, it could come in handy in all sorts of situations.

And so now it was just Connor, a sleeping Kamryn, and a dead Emily.

'Man, it just got so much easier to rape this girl if I wanted to.. she did half the work for me.' he joked with himself as he rolled the body over, into the hole, then finally flipping it onto it's back. He crossed the arms as he'd seen done in open casket funerals. And he then began shoveling the pile, back on top.

He sat back, legs fully outstretched supported by his hands. His shirt was pretty dry now. The dress was too. So he got up and retrieved it. He looked for a place to put it and decided draping it over Kamryn was a good choice. After he did that, he began to look for some high ground. The foliage made it impossible to know it there was any higher ground further inland so he decided to take his chances with a tree.

Besides, he couldn't just leave Kamryn by herself, who knew who might rape her or something... and so he began refining a technique to climb a particularly tall palm tree. Easier said then done..
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 am

Shuri blinked, looking up, his eyes squinting as the sunlight only made it possible for him to make out the figure of the bird. He turned back to Sray, "Ah, well I don't think I'm at the point yet where I'd consider eating your pet for food... So is anyone else with you besides, you said his name was Chuff?" He blinked, "Ah and I'm Shuri. Nice to meet you." He said extending out his other paw for a handshake, still shielding his eyes with his other paw.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Instead of taking the chance to finish opening that cracked box, Sierra just decided to leave the piece of garbage lying with the rest of the drifted things from the boat. She'd set up camp here and if curiosity ever hit her, she'd make sure to- without hesitating, she stuck her hand in the crack and broke off the rest of it. Her first thought was wrong, this was what she needed! It was no lifeboat, but it was great for survival.

Inside the box were two axes, some bits of canned food, and some of the boats horrible gift clothing. This must've been in the ships food supply or emergency supply.... but the axe part didn't make much sense, unless they planned for everything. She took one out and held it in her hand, thinking what she should do with it. Nothing really came to mind except to start building a house, but that would take forever... well, the sims showed that they could build things within a day.

'Dammit, no flare gun.' She thought to herself, before dragging the box away from the water some more, to make sure it wouldn't wash into the sea again.

She had some supplies, though from the looks of it, everyone else had died when the boat had sunk to the sea. This really didn't bother her, since they were originally tools for her career. Sierra took this time to take off her jacket, jeans, and boots; the wetness was just becoming too unbearable and the sliding of her jeans was beginning to irritate her skin. Once she laid them aside out in the sun, since in a few hours the would be ready to wear again. Taking some of the canned food from the wooden box thing, she strolled over to one of those palm looking trees and took a seat. There was nothing else to do, but take this day slowly and begin working on a living environment later.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Kamryn stirred from her heavy rest. It didn't make her feel any less tired though. Instead she had sand everywhere and was now covered in...her mother's dress. She sat up quickly when she realized this "You Bast-", only to become so light-headed that her vision blurred and she fell back down. Her mouth felt completely dry and her throat scratchy. She couldn't cry at all. As she layed there she also wet herself, with almost brown urine.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 am

Sray managed to coax Chuff to get back on his shoulder while Shuri was speaking and then proceeded to shake his paw.
"I'm afraid that I washed up here after a rather unpleasent cruise and I haven't seen anyone since I awoke"
Chuff was still looking uneasy, Sray thought he might fly off at any second and started stroking his feathers.
"My name is Sray and this is Chuff, I don't suppose you were on the same boat as us, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost In Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue   Lost In Blue Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next