Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members

Go down 
+5
Amaya
ToastGhost
Legls
Sray'
Shuri
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:16 am

I'm waiting for every one to vote.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:24 am

Ah, sorry about that Shuri. -.- Since Heart of Gold seems so Mysterious, I vote for that.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:53 am

It's actually fairly straight forward. owo
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 am

Yeah, but it's a store owner person who I don't know. I don't the daughter as well and I don't know what was dropped. That is alo... wait should I vote anyways?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Guess we can do Heart of Gold, any objections?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 am

Wait wait wait wait. Better idea, we're split up anyways so how about Joey and Amaya end up doing Heart of Gold and Akiva, Toastghost and I go do Puppet Strings? Then we could ya know, meet up afterwards. Both quests do start from the shopkeeper anyways.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:16 am

BRILLIANT
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:31 pm

I have a sketch of the guy who we encountered. The main gang member... would it be okay to submit for visual aid?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Of course it's okay, why wouldn't it be?
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 1229531348.nanami_juk_tol

Here is Juk'Tol It's only a sketch so far.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Hotlinking to furaffinity don't work. =\
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Really? It shows up on my computer? That's weird.

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 Nckz1k
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 pm

That's because your computer stuck the file in a temporary internet files folder when you put it on FurAffinity, it saw the link then just used the picture it already downloaded but FA won't upload the picture to your computer when it's not on the site.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:01 am

Ah, that makes sense. Well, I'll just stick with either Tiny or Photobucket. That will save me from making that mistake again, thanks Shuri.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:27 am

Know I see why you called him so tough.

AKIVA WHERE ARE YOU?
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 am

Rover Rere!
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 am

*tumbleweed*
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 am

I figured the threads died. I'll post my response with Joey, though I don't know if that'll push yours forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members   Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Mana RP - Not accepting new members
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3