Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members

Go down 
+4
Akiva
Joey
Amaya
Shuri
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm confused... Akiva posted like Shuri and Kamryn returned to the waterfall with Joey but then everyone at the waterfall posted like they never came back and went straight to the crate on the beach, so then... where's Joey supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Um...I guess he must still be at the spot where they were talking, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Oooookaaay, I'm still at the waterfall after getting lost in the forest, I keep wanting to make a post, but I can't think of much to say except, he drank, he foraged for food, he got wood, he got wood. So yeah, BABY COME BACK!
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 am

Ok I guess I should go find Sierra so she can join in the fun, so I'll do that on my next post.
Better yet, how about you notice me running away from the snake and call out?
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:58 am

WATERFALL!
WATERFALL!
GET TO THE WATERFALL!
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:53 am

Alright, screw Sierra I'm coming back to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:17 pm

You say that and yet you end your post in the middle of the fucking beach, with absolutely no reason for anyone to interact with you.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 am

I'll be there on my next post, so be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 3:52 am

Actually I could interact with him and say he landed near the one that Sierra is on. I need a break on these threads, drama and such around my RL.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Sray. O.O
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:06 am

I thought it was funny...
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Funny? Maybe, but is it something a normal person would do? You may find a hard time getting shelter near the others if the girls are afraid your a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 pm

Great way to get ~Insert Violent Consequence~
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Wait, is everyone waiting for my reaction before anyone else posts?
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Pretty much. If in real life some guy came back to me as a girl, then some other guy who was aboard this cruise ship that crashed touched the newly girl/boy's boobs, I'd wait to see what the fuck happened.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:00 pm

People who carry birds around with them are generaly not normal, except for pirates.
So lets just go with it and hope something fun happens.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 pm

I went with it, it lead to your face.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Ouch...
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:28 am

I am completely 100% serious about everything I said in my post.

If I was really, REALLY, on an island with other people, from a cruise ship, had helped out a girl whose mother had just died, buried the lady, carried the girl to find water, meet other people, collect coconuts, then we all decide to build a hut, I collect vines, sit down to rest, then have two girls in the group going to get boxes to build the hut with, then having two other guys sit around while I'm tired as fuck at that point.

My reaction is exactly as I put it in my post.

And I know this shit is just an rp, but the lack of emotion behind it from some people is just disturbing.

RP = roleplaying.

Get the fuck into your role.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Enter Amaya into Lost in Blue~
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:37 pm

She's not doing it anymore, I forgot why.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Because collecting sticks and boxes for about 3 pages gets boring?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Are you suggesting we skip to sunset? We could do that if everyone wants to.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 am

Well, it seems to me that it's going to get boring if all were doing is collecting food and making shelters, doesn't seem like anything exciting or fun is going to happen.
That's just how if feels to me right now.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:36 pm

You're on an island, your main task is to gather things so you can survive. Sure it's boring now, but once things get going and we can have our characters relax and actually start interacting alot, then the thread will be going well. I only quit posting because things built up for me and I got busy, after that, I just kinda haven't felt like posting anymore. I could write a response, but I don't see what Sierra could really contribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members   Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost In Blue rp - Not accepting new members
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next