Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brainstormin' With Me

Go down 
+6
Akiva
Sray'
Kaiyoki
Legls
Shuri
Amaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Quite possibly, but that is reeeeeally gross, so I'll keep thinking the character relieves himself/herself.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Nah, they were raging about it on /v/. You're making your character drink from it. I haven't played Fallout 3 myself but that's the same thing that happens when you drink water right? HP rises but so does contamination.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Unless those who create characters who would rather drink from a toilet, I don't think we'll have to worry about that. d= But yes, that is how contamination works, though popping Rad-X reduces it significantly... depending on your endurance and medicine. Without it (Depending on your water source) your contamination will increase slightly while HP will increase much more.

I'm thinking I could do things like keep track of the contamination levels and people's health. Screen it from any person who lacks either a doctor for consult or a Pipboy.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

Hello!
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Who's all actually visiting? Of course I can check the memberlist, but I just want to see who is visiting and willing to post.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:25 pm

I am, and it's summer, so I have a lot of free time.

Not that I ever didn't have a lot of free time.
Back to top Go down
https://fttroleplayer.forumsactifs.com
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm doing alot of running around, though it seems everyone has taken a break from here... x.x Well, whoo to freetime, I suppose. =3
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm here, looking for a job with no success and graduating in about a week or less, but I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:50 pm

That gives me another to take note about. If things get busy, I can totally understand, also good luck on your job hunt and congratulations on your upcoming graduation.
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Thanks...so it's just the three of us? Wow...
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 am

Seem so, but I guess it's understandable with how the forum has slowed down. Ah well, things happen when they happen. Anyone else around, don't be afraid to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:01 am

Still here, I check about every week or so.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Oh, I haven't seen you in awhile Kaiyoki!
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Nor have I, where ya been bud?
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:25 am

Anyone there? *Hears echo*
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Eh, he was lying about the every week or so. He ditched us for greener fields. )=
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 am

Sorry... It was the holidays for me and I went north for a bit.

Soo... I see absolutly nothing's changed... >.>;
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Heh, I'm pretty sure this forum is over with now. I mean, it can be used for private roleplays, but the traffic is gone. ~Shrugs~ Unless alot of people come at once, it's going to remain that way.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

I still check at least once a day (usually). Just lurkin' around =/.
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Wanna make an rp for just the three of us then? XD
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Eh, I'd be game to that actually. Forum roleplaying is my preference.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Yeah, I've tried a couple IM RP's...I didn't really enjoy them much at all. I try to RP as though I'm writing part of a story, and IM just takes that away...you can't pre-plan stuff as easy, revise what you've written...etc. IDK. The whole RP over IM just felt really alien to me Sad.

I'd be willing to do a forum RP with y'all though Smile.
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Alrighty then...we need to come up with a topic and stuff though...suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 am

Well, my strengths are really with plot-driven RPs.

I'm not too good on the character-driven side, but the practice would be good. Unfortunately most supposedly character-driven RPs I've joined just turned out to be thinly disguised plotless horrors to give people an excuse to yiff. So I'm a bit turned off to the whole character-drive thing, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

=/.

I haven't ever been in a good steampunk RP, or an old western RP, which just so happen to be my favorite roleplaying settings...there's the tried & true futuristic outer space settings that turned out quite good on FTT and started off well here. There's definitely big things I'd change from how I did my RPing then...but then again, that's one of your goals when you RP...to improve your game!!!
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 pm

I don't do Sci-fi, since it's
Spoiler:
Steam-punk I'm inexperienced with, and western... I've never given western a try at all.

I don't really do well with long-term, though I do like something that is started to at least end in some way or another. Leaving things with loose-ends is so... lazy. I dunno, I'm so exhausted on creative ideas anymore. x.x
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm more of the fantasy/ midieval period types myself but I'm not opposed to whatever else sounds interesting to y'all, I'll give things a try at least once...I'm never good at thinking up an entire plot complete with ending but that's because I never devise a plot to hold an ending XD hmmm...Time period comes first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brainstormin' With Me
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: