Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brainstormin' With Me

Go down 
+6
Akiva
Sray'
Kaiyoki
Legls
Shuri
Amaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuri

Shuri

Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 am

I'd make the One Piece rp, except that then it'd be like every single rp on the forum is under my name. Then people would come to the forum and be all like, "Oh that's just Shuri's attempt to pull all the roleplaying out of FTT. I won't join because I hate Shuri. Shuri sucks. She's all like rude to people on FTT and drawing crappy stupid MS Paint drawings, grrr I hate her."

I'd say it wouldn't be such a bad thing to keep those people away except that I seem to have great rps with people that I would absolutely hate posting on FTT.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 am

I'm game if it isn't One Piece. I really, really, really, really, really... well not that bad, but I don't like One Piece. Don't let that stop you though.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 am

Why don't you like One Piece? All normal people like One Piece.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 am

Then consider me weird. One piece RP: no. Pirate RP: Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:27 am

I blame 4kids.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 am

Shuri wrote:
I blame 4kids.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Nah, just was never into the whole storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm

There's a storyline?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:33 pm

There is? Aren't they just a small disorganized group of friends going on ADVENTURES!!! and kicking ass along the way?
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:41 am

That's what I thought too, but apparently there's also a storyline hidden in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:16 am

I figured it was the whole trying to find One Piece thing.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 am

One Piece doesn't really have a main storyline, it's more like a bunch of seperate ones.
It kind of follows this order "Go to new island for a large part or all of that series, fight main bad guys, get new crew member, wash hands and repeat"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Akiva wrote:
Transgen Corp- you got some test subjects under lock and key and some have some personality disorders. It doesn't help that the guards are abusive, the scientist don't see them as human (even if they started out that way) And alot of them are made as weapons. Nothing could go wrong here right?

Am I right to asume that this is a rip from the Foxfire Chronicals?

Akiva wrote:
Imbued- fantasy world where a handful of 'people' have been given magical powers by some kind of force as an evil approaches from the horizon.

Kinda sounds like the RP I failed to make, bit of a shame since I put a considerable amount of thought into it...
It would be nice if someone told me why it sucked instead of ignoring me, how am I meant to improve like this?

Now back from the various NYE parties that requested my glorious presence, I have some new ideas that I can hopefully develope into interesting RPs, if they don't develope enough then Ill post them here for someone with vast amounts of skill to do a better job then me.

Last edited by kaiyoki on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My grammar seems to have been sapped...)
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:52 am

Never played that, it was ripped from another forum I go to, so maybe it's third-generation ripped.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:29 pm

I've been wanting to do something based on EVO for a while but I have an irrepressible doubt that it will gradually deteriorate into furries and lameness. I've also had another idea for something based on Gafla, a world populated by kitties in diapers that Shuri's supposed to be from. I'll elaborate if anyone has a sliver of interest.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:58 am

I remember that story...I think...I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:19 am

I have no idea what EVO is.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 am

Shuri wrote:
I've been wanting to do something based on EVO for a while but I have an irrepressible doubt that it will gradually deteriorate into furries and lameness. I've also had another idea for something based on Gafla, a world populated by kitties in diapers that Shuri's supposed to be from. I'll elaborate if anyone has a sliver of interest.
Please continue.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:46 pm

For EVO, some archeologist discovers a blue crystal accidentally left by the Martians. He soon finds what they do and what they are made of and makes more. Until now, they had been used only by a few people in the underworld, people who had grown large claws, fangs, tails all laying low and coming out only for things such as intimidation, murder and robbery. It was supposed to stay secret, until a drug dealer got his hands on some. Our characters would be normal people, suddenly targeted by several underground organizations who would try to track down the archeologist to try and stop him.

Gafla is basically populated by three races, all kitties. Gaflans, with white tiger ears, tails, feet and paws, all naturally incontinent. Viskens, with cat tails and ears more like a domestic cat's, with strong parental instincts and the Urajs which are pretty much intelligent cats that are able to stand upright with opposable thumbs. The planet is filled with many dangerous creatures, most notably dragons. The towns all maintain a magic barrier to keep them out but recently they began to rage and force themselves through. A small group of trustworthy fighters would be sent out into the untamed wilderness to find the cause.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:50 am

Okay, Got a game in mind, called "Adventure" borrowed from Cabin Fever.

It's for the Beginner's section, you play as a kid who plays pretend. You make your character, get at least 3 other players with you, and in turn direct your plot. This is meant to be fairly face-paced, if there's no response for 24 hours then plot is up for grabs. The plot can be simple (four explorers trekking across the desert (sandbox) through the Dark Caverns (those enclosed twisting slides that usually give you an electric shock at the end) to reach the Oasis (water fountains). However it can also be simple and complicated at the same time. Fish men, Werewolves, and bunnies, can be walking along on the rim of Saturn's rings, looking for the best ice cream (which can be found on Pluto) to little kids this all makes sense. And god help us if somebody finds a box!

And if somebody wants to jump in on a plot they can, as long as it makes sense. Say, if the dolphin stable boys are out in the big blue on their way to the sea-witch's cave because she stole the king's Staff of Underwater Fire, then somebody could jump in as an alien exploring life on this planet and his/hers/its stun ray could prove useful, after they do a small side quest to find a jellyfish to power it.

And you don't have to jump in, just get 1 or 2 other kids together and play on the other side of the playground, but keep your distance or you might make the other group mad, or the two of you can join together in a bigger quest.

And if two kids don't agree if something happens or not then we have a uh-huh/nuh-huh situation. I haven't figured out how to solve those yet, that's why I brought it up over here.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Maybe it's due to me playing both Bioshock and Fallout lately, but I really wanna make a Fallout RP. Any interest?

Also Akiva, that sounds like a mirror reflecting a mirror kind of thing. I'm going to pretend to be a character who is in turn pretending to be a character in an adventure? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:51 pm

JESUS CHRIST YES! I've been reading lotsa apocalyptic books, movies, comics and shit. And an rp like that would be like a huge ass cherry on my macabre sundae. I really should rent Fallout.. but if it's anything l like I'm thinking, I'm in.

In other news, at the start of Arcenia, or the soon to be start, I realized how seriously simple it would have been for me to make it into a Mech rp. Seriously. Chrome Hounds was the answer. Which leads this reporter to believe, that a Chrome Hounds rp is the next step in evolution. Then a 40's ganstah shoot em up....
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm

I loved Fallout 2 but I disliked Fallout 3, would this RP be right for me?

Also: yes to chromehounds RP.

This member has been banned for this post, until further notice. - Admin
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 am

Okay, as you may or may not know, the war took place in 2077. I was thinking being typical and just sticking with us being Vault members and having failures with the insides due to our Chief Engineer either dying or being unable to operate on it. I'll flesh it out alot more, but this is the general direction I was aiming for. We can have our own tales, but since I'm planning it to be at least sixty or more years after the destruction of the planet we'll either be born in the vault (In Hawaii) or be really old. I'm going for being born and having grown up in one, you can have your choice. Hell, you can even be an outside resident, but remember, you'll automatically already be slightly contaminated.

You can easily find the tale of the war, so I'm not going in detail about that, no reason to repeat something unless really necessary. Of course survival is automatically a goal in this thread, I'll have some pop up from the survivors we meet as we go along.

Contamination has a number of levels and they affect the way you are. About everything you do can contaminate you to a degree. Drinking or eating food on the outside, breathing the air in certain areas, water*, and certain creatures. Anyways the contamination levels (Changed a bit) go as -

*Unless purified it's not good water, yet it's not entirely bad for you. We have basic needs so food is a necessity, so that is a risk we have to take. Also, entering water is bad for you (We do have pores after all), so swimming is a huuuge risk.

- Slightly Contaminated - You're feeling sick and your strength is starting to show itself to be weaker. You'll be more fatigued and more prone to sickness.

-Moderately Contaminated- Your strength is lacking more and you're feeling more and more fatigued. However, your body is now more prone to mutation rather than sickness.

Any level after this leads to Ghoulfication, which is a term for people who have become so contaminated they almost look undead. This may seem like a big turnoff, but they have the ability to regenerate limbs (As a perk you get in 3) and they can heal when near radiation of any kind.

Do remember that not anyone is lucky enough to mutate and/or go through Ghoulification. Nine times out of ten you die from it.

Anyways, the other levels are Advanced, Critical, and Deadly. Now, mutation doesn't necessarily mean you'll go through Ghoulification. This could mean that you could have an extra appendage, you could be blind, but have superhuman senses at the loss of that. You could be a complete freak of nature (Like a Super Mutant), but retain more humanity and intelligence than they already have. The guys are basically caveman intelligence, though they are very good with weapons. The possibilities are endless.

The nearest town by our vault will be Orthodox. I'm sure someone will see where I got this from, but I must play off of Fallout's humor. Hell, DJ is available for someone who wants to wait for us to arrive there. Like I said, creativity is limitless here.

Additional notes : I'd rather we steer clear of diapers, but they would have very strong perks to them. For starters any toilet in the game is... more contaminating than useful (In the game they heal four HP, but give you a hell of a lot of contamination per second). It's the choice of the players, I've yet to really think about that... they will not be the center of the roleplay if you choose to wear them.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brainstormin' With Me
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: