Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brainstormin' With Me

Go down 
+6
Akiva
Sray'
Kaiyoki
Legls
Shuri
Amaya
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Brainstormin' With Me Empty
PostSubject: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 am

This is really just the topic getting started, as I have yet to put any actual information into it. Whenever I talk with a few, I will start posting some bits and pieces in here.

Last edited by Amaya on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Anyone remember that Lost in Blue rp I tried to do a while back on FTT? I feel like trying that again, anyone else wanna?
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:18 pm

Isn't that based off or ripped off of survival kids? That game was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Yes, based off of it and yes it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:57 pm

I want to hear of this idea... cause it intrigues me.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 am

Here's the old intro post from the FTT thread and the new one I tried to make.
FTT:
Spoiler:
New One:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:18 am

Not too bad, though I think any yiffing should probably be done in IM's. It's better that way and of course there should be no older members doing so with a younger member. Just making that clear, I'm sure no one will do this. =3 Do we have to be children or teenagers? I prefer 18 and older, but I'll go as young as fifteen if this gets started... I don't want to be any younger than that though.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 am

I only made a minimum age limit, you can be any age you want. You can also change any rules to your liking.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:27 am

Alright! Does later tonight sound like a good posting time for my character template? It's like 1: 30 A.M. .... so I wanna wait til I'm good and not sleepy. Also... if we are on an island wouldn't diapers seem like an inconvenience? I mean that as in terms of reality... can purples ones wash up? =3
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:37 am

Hum? I'll put together an intro post in a new topic and we can talk there. Yeah, diapers might be inconvenient but it'd be more convenient to clean up when you pee in the cave your staying in or having to wash out your pants and underwear and having nothing to wear while they dry. Of course purple ones can wash up.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Well, something I really wanted to do for a long time is a good futuristic war Rp. And I do think I've found the platform on which to do this.

Chromehounds. Basically, we got our gigantic mechs, but not like Gundam or anything. You'll see if I can actually get this going.. Trust me, it's an awesome game wich means awesome Rp. Right?
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:55 pm

I don't know much about Gundam nor am I experienced in futuristic settings.... a brief set-up could probably let me know more about how to go about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:22 pm

You sit in the abdomen area of a large robot which you can control with 2 joystick-lever things.
You then use them to kill things with a varity of laser based weapons.
Whats not to get?
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Maybe the fact that I don't watch or have an interest in such things. That most likely is it.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Amaya wrote:
Maybe the fact that I don't watch or have an interest in such things. That most likely is it.
WATCH THIS NOW.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Brainstormin' With Me 4gky15
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:40 pm

Brainstormin' With Me Lol15

This paint thing is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:35 am

Another idea I've had is a Legend of Mana rp, for those who haven't played the game the basic plot is that parts of the world turn into items, leaving big ass holes in the ground and you can use the items on any of the big ass holes to make a new place to go to. Everyone'd come up with places to go, things to happen and big adventures to go on (you spend most of the game going on quests, some of them are linked with the same plot and usually have big important stuff happening. The beauty of it is that the big important storylines are split up into individiual quests and that you can start the next quest whenever you want, doing other quests in between.) Of course this means we're not gonna be following the actual game too closely, unless maybe we run outta ideas.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:33 am

Here's an idea.

Abducted!

You've found yourself in an alien ship. Some abductees remember being abducted, some don't, some remember the aliens looking differently from each other, but nobody's claim can be proven for now, since it seems the ship is empty.

You and the other wake up and find blue-ish purple-ish blood splattered all over the hallways. It seems the aliens were massacred and now you all have control of the ship. Too bad you don't know the language or how to operate it.
___

The Toy Chest

Remember Toy Story, when Andi left his room everything came to life. Well this little sandbox of an rp is based on that. There's the challenges of getting from the shelf to the floor and back, getting down to the kitchen to get your friend a new battery, and trying to go to the neighbor's house to rescue a far-away love from an evil little girl, a dog, or a lawn mower.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Since this is brainstorming with moi, I'd have to say those two don't really appeal all that to me. I'm not much for being tiny.... wait Abducted sounds like it could be fun with some good ol' fashion shooting laser guns and stuff. Lasers! Nature's oldest weapon.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:24 pm

I like sci-fi and lasers. Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Oh wait I had another idea...crap I lost it...

Pirates!- ....I can't think of any real description for this...

Transgen Corp- you got some test subjects under lock and key and some have some personality disorders. It doesn't help that the guards are abusive, the scientist don't see them as human (even if they started out that way) And alot of them are made as weapons. Nothing could go wrong here right?

The curious case of benjamin button- a man ages backwards! It's an original idea full of potential!

Imbued- fantasy world where a handful of 'people' have been given magical powers by some kind of force as an evil approaches from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:59 am

Akiva wrote:
Oh wait I had another idea...crap I lost it...

Pirates!- ....I can't think of any real description for this...
Wealth, Fame, Power.
The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger.
The final words that were said at his execution sent people to the seas.
"My wealth and treasures?"
"If you want it, I'll let you have it."
"Look for it, I left all of it at that place!"
Men now, chasing their dreams, head toward the Grand Line.
The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

Akiva wrote:
Transgen Corp- you got some test subjects under lock and key and some have some personality disorders. It doesn't help that the guards are abusive, the scientist don't see them as human (even if they started out that way) And alot of them are made as weapons. Nothing could go wrong here right?

The curious case of benjamin button- a man ages backwards! It's an original idea full of potential!
Meh.

Akiva wrote:
Imbued- fantasy world where a handful of 'people' have been given magical powers by some kind of force as an evil approaches from the horizon.
Sounds like an MMORPG.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:34 am

FUCK YES WE MUST DO PIRATES! ALL ABOARD, SAY AYE!
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:13 am

Wow wow wow, I never said One Piece, I specifically said Pirate. Although that doesn't matter if your the one whose going to make the rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstormin' With Me   Brainstormin' With Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Brainstormin' With Me
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: