Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplaying Website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco

Roleplaying Website Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Website   Roleplaying Website EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 am

While I am most certainly checking this site on a daily basis, it appears to me to have finally died Sad. I'm roleplaying over on furrytofurry.com.

It requires age 18+, because of their adult sections.

Anyway, I thought I would pass this along for any of you eligible to register there, and growing old waiting for RPS to take off here, and too scared to do anything on Fox Tales Times for fear of the tards running rampant through your carefully crafted RP.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Website   Roleplaying Website EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 pm

activity has died here because of no new rp's. Start one, and the activity will return.

My new one will kick off once we have at least one more person.

I suppose I could cook up something else if I recieve a "here here!" from a few people.

On a final note: While I don't have a section secified for links, this would go in Study Hall.
Back to top Go down
https://fttroleplayer.forumsactifs.com
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Website   Roleplaying Website EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 am

poops.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Website   Roleplaying Website EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 am

I'm still planning on roleplaying here, no worries Smile. I'm just not the best GM so I'm waiting on an RP to take off that catches my interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Website   Roleplaying Website Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Website
Page 1 of 1