Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcenia, wings of Yeng.

Go down 
+3
Sray'
Shuri
Legls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you want this to play out?
Modern day aircraft (the story was originally written for this).
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Modern day ground operations.
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Futuristic Mecha's (the only thing that stops me from fully endorsing this, is that this leads to lack of detail in armaments).
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medieval warfare.
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Legls

Legls

Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Making edits to the story bra, expect it up l8er tonight.

Edit; My B, G, I got caught up in school shit. So I'll have the rp up sometime over break.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Okay, rather then thrust us straight into the meat of the story, as had been the plan with four people where we would have been a preexisting Yeng squadron, I'm introducing us as a merc unit. We'll get accustomed and all that jazz as we begin sorties and what not for Yeng.

NOW, don't be discouraged if you still want to join after you see the rp in action all you who didn't join. Just say something. That's the beauty of us being a merc squadron, a new member would make sense.

P.S.; Bread, should we do character sheets or just get the look for each other in context?
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:46 am

BREAD.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:25 am

YOU KNOW A PRIVATE MESSAGE WOULD WORK WELL, YOU KNOW?

Look: we need more people. This things isn't going to fly OH FUCK YEAH, BEST PUN EVER unless we get some more people on board. Otherwise it's just kinda boring. Also, I need to pick up Ace Combat sometime.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:56 am

If you have a 360, six is okay in my o. Five was the best of what I've played, it's for the PS2. Four and Zero are also out for the PS2, they should all be pretty cheap.

Until then...
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:55 pm

Two steps ahead of you, got number 5, playing it, but we still need more people!
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 am

Well pretty much the problem is, no one's really interested in an Airforce rp. I don't know why, it'll be pretty easy, just like a normal rp except with some combat. Any idea on how to get more people? And yeah, I could have sent this in a pm, but then everyone else couldn't have read it and seen how desperate I am to get some more people up in the bitch.
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:01 am

We need an interesting plot twist or something really cool.

We might have to do the unthinkable. We might have to make it furry.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:58 pm

No. No no no. No no no no no no no. No, no no, no no no, no. No, no. Never. Not, not, never, not happening. No, no, not, ever, never. Nope, nah, no, no, not happening.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:49 am

If your desperate enough, can you tell me more about how an airforce RP would work? A dogfight would take ages.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Example;
Spoiler:

Shit like that bra, you shouldn't be fighting other rpers, so most of the time, you can just shoot down a plane no biggie, Unless I make it a biggie, like an enemy ace or something. As long as it's pretty realistic, you can't just have, Ken shot the missile into the plane and targeted the next one.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:19 am

Ill have to read a couple of books on modern weaponary to be as good as that... I don't know what an MiG-33 is, though I can 3D map the battle scene in my head well enough to follow.

Ill read up for abt a week then think about joining.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Like I said, just purchase any of the Ace Combats I've mentioned, and you'll be immersed well enough to do this.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:45 pm

COME ON! SOMEONE ELSE JOIN!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I might, might if a few things happen.

Calm down, that's one of them.

and... I like character sheets, the organization, the upfront and easily accessed info, etc.

If these two happen, I'll be in.
Back to top Go down
https://fttroleplayer.forumsactifs.com
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Still, this was one of my all time best ideas ever. And it's just been sitting dormant. Making me angry... But yeah, I'll calm down for SURE. Ahem, sure. And I'll be glad to have you on board too.
Back to top Go down
pablo sanchez

pablo sanchez

Location : somewhere in haven city fighting to avenge my dead girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 am

if it's air combat then i'm in
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 am

Your question's pretty dumb. But yeah, it will be primarily air based combat. So now that I have four people showing interest (Bread, Kaiyoyiyoki, Alexander, jay) just do what I asked in the first post, and we should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

I would like to see a charater sheet, it makes it simpler and more compact, besides I don't do Beginings very well.
Back to top Go down
pablo sanchez

pablo sanchez

Location : somewhere in haven city fighting to avenge my dead girlfriend

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:51 am

damn at this rate it will never start
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Sorry it's not lowered to your standards Pablo, but seriously, all you need to do is just write an introductory paragraph, maybe two or three, explaining your character. That's all. I'd prefer it not to be Anthro, since most of the other characters that will play into the story aren't, but if you feel the inkling to do so, I guess you'll just be some sort of weird natural occurrence or something. But yeah, this shouldn't be that hard, I'll start working on mine tonight, maybe have it up tonight, who knows. WRITE!
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:47 am

Twenty years old and god dammit, he’d achieved his life long goal, and then some. Ever since he was little, or young I should say, Craig was still pretty little for twenty, but from that age, Craig knew he wanted to be a combat pilot. He’d been applying to some top notch schools flight schools in Whinsper, but when his parents moved his sophomore year, he’d been dragged along with them. And so he joined the Yeng airforce, the YAF. He’d graduated top of his class, a full captain on his completion at nineteen.

He ducked into a bathroom, using the facilities to relieve himself. He straightened his dark brown hair in the mirror, it was a little longer then regulation, but with his rank and reputation, no one’d dare bust his chops over it. His dark emerald eyes shone with the confidence he’d received from his latest orders, he was going to be a flight lead.

He cupped some warm water in his hands, not having to bend over very far since he only stood at five foot eight. His light skin tone glistened with the wetness that remained. Before he exited, he grabbed a paper towel, wiping off any moisture on his face and hands. He put on his gray, Yeng standard issue flight cap, matching his regulation flight suit and stepped into the conference room…

P.S. If you feel so compelled, you can just rip a character sheet from any old rp and slap it into this one. The reason I'm so insistent upon trying to do it this way is the fact that in a character sheet, people tend to just up and say; shy, timid, mysterious person. If we were really just meeting you'd have no idea what my character would be like, like you do right now. You learn more about a person the more time you spend around them, i.e. in the rp. Anywho, gets em up people.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 am

P.P.S. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcenia, wings of Yeng.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: