Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcenia, wings of Yeng.

Go down 
+3
Sray'
Shuri
Legls
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you want this to play out?
Modern day aircraft (the story was originally written for this).
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_lcap60%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Modern day ground operations.
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_lcap0%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Futuristic Mecha's (the only thing that stops me from fully endorsing this, is that this leads to lack of detail in armaments).
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_lcap0%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medieval warfare.
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_lcap40%Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Legls

Legls

Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Empty
PostSubject: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:29 pm

Folks, this is my ultimate brain child. I need a total of three, dedicated members. The setting is a modern day war, we are a squadron of the country of Yeng, on the continent of Arcenia. For full details on history, location, and other stuff, read spoiler marked story.

Story.
Spoiler:

As for the look of the continent.
Spoiler:
The layout of the terrain. I think in the story I covered the color code pretty well, and confusion, feel free to ask.
Spoiler:
The location of major cities in each country, not to say the war will only be fought at these locations, but still.
Spoiler:
This is a culmination of all map elements, I felt this is important as some cities and regions have natural barriers that will come into play.
Spoiler:

Okay, as you see, this'll be good. If you couldn't guess, war is about to break out, and with Arcenia in it's current state, Rectrus being so divided and having gained all these new countries, who will pop the cork?

For character sheets, don't make a character sheet. Write, I don't care how long, if you tell about background, appearance, bio, I don't care, but pretty much the meat of it is, your character will be stationed on Whey, the western island of Yeng, at the air force base there. The thing about pilots are, don't put, they fly -blah-. As squadron leader, I'll choose planes according to missions, or planes may be lost, shit, pilots might be lost. So, if you're not accepted into the original three, don't feel hesitant to write about a character anyway. A mention of flying strengths might be good, just don't take it too far. Example; Leon could outgun any pilot in the sky, precisely bomb any target, and defend any place. Yeah, go, make this thing as awesome as it's going to be.

Edit; mistakes riddle the story section, I'm slowly moving through and picking them out, so please, no need to point them out, you can get the gist of what I am saying I hope. And if you can't, then I don't want you in the rp anyways.

Last edited by Connor on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:27 pm

So, any interest at all?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Aircrafts aren't really my thing, I prefer mecha.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:34 am

I prefer to mince things with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 pm

Modifications could be made in order to change the time tables, but going backwards is out of the question. Since we'll need rapid transportation since the story is fleshed out all over the continent, and then most of it would be us, on a boat. Boring.

Edit; I added a poll to see what the people want. Since we have few members and there's no way in hell I'd release an rp this good on FTT, I'll let you guys choose some possible settings for this.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:37 am

How about mechs with swords like the lancealot in code geass?
I'll join if noone bitches about it. For all those against me starting here I say, 'Hey, I got to start somewhere and the beginer section has nuthin in it.'
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Like I said, the entire story I have written works best if it is a flight rp. So I'm pretty much set on that. I guess I'll just wait until some people show some sort of interest.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:33 am

The knightmare frames have 'float' systems...
Why did you put up a poll if your only prepared for one of the options?
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Really?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 am

Look at the knightmare fames with 'Guren' in their name.

Knightmare Frame Data
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:35 pm

The problem is though, puttin a humanistic mecha in usually leads to a bad rp. It tends to allow people easier options with there battle sequences, like, I swung the left arm down on his chest. And in my rps, I like the action to be the driving factor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 pm

That last time I remember someone trying to get their mecha to punch someones else's in Code Geass, the mecha's hand got smushed to nothing against the chest armour and he couldn't use the hadron cannon any more. Naturally, he died.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:37 pm

WHO VOTED AIRCRAFT AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED TO SAY YOU'LL BE JOINING!
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm

dublepst

Why do you hate such a byootiful rp?
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:55 pm

I was busy.

Yeah, I voted aircraft. It seems pretty cool, I had the mindset of something like the game Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, but with less revenge and more military. All in all, I think if we get some smart and skilled people, we can pull it off.

EDIT: It MUST have gunships: huge flying gunships with multiple turrets.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:53 am

FUCKING DUH!

Ace Combat 4, 5, 6, and 0 all played heavily into the writing of the story. Pretty much, joining up into this rp puts you into a convoluted world of treason, technological monstrosities, and all sorts of fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:52 am

ToastGhost wrote:
I was busy.

Yeah, I voted aircraft. It seems pretty cool, I had the mindset of something like the game Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, but with less revenge and more military. All in all, I think if we get some smart and skilled people, we can pull it off.

EDIT: It MUST have gunships: huge flying gunships with multiple turrets.

Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Codegeassavalonte3
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 4:56 pm

NononononoonononnoNO!
THAT IS MECHA!

Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Ac130_header
That is a bad-ass gunship!
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:50 pm

C'mon Bread, let's get them pumped up together!
Spoiler:

And fully expect things like this.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:33 pm

PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP!
Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Su47-2
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:42 am

Need to defend a strategic airspace?
Spoiler:

Enemy installations need clearing?
Spoiler:

Launching from a carrier?
Spoiler:

Flying close air support for ground operations?
Spoiler:

This is pretty much to say, as the squadron leader things shouldn't be as difficult as some might think. Although this would never fly (PUN-n-n-n) in the real Yeng Air Force, if you just have the basic knowledge of bank, turn, barrel roll, missile lock, fire, etc., then you can do fine in this rp. It has a compelling story that will keep it going for some time and never get dull. So, knowing this, is anyone else interested?
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:48 am

Duh.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:17 am

You know Bread, with such little interest from anyone, I could make a major tweak to the story, but would have very little effect on the storyline. That is to say it'd be all the story (if not a bit more) just minus two people. If there's no solid show of interest by anyone by Sunday I'll go ahead and open the tweaked rp in the begginners section sometime during next week.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:46 pm

P.S. You are still interested bread right?
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:59 am

ToastGhost wrote:
Duh.
I think we're fairly alone in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcenia, wings of Yeng.   Arcenia, wings of Yeng. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcenia, wings of Yeng.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-