Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conquest and Preservation OOC

Go down 
+2
Draco
Arixamirosila
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arixamirosila

Conquest and Preservation OOC Empty
PostSubject: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Thought I'd go ahead and get this started now rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 pm

If there's anything in that last post that is going to make you change the direction of the RP, just let me know, it's not a problem at all to go back and fix things up.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Legls needed a way to join in on the rp, so I provided one for him.

Any problems with it, silver, can be discussed.

As much as this is stretching your original intent for the rp, we have as many pages as needed to get this on the proper course.
Back to top Go down
https://fttroleplayer.forumsactifs.com
Arixamirosila

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 pm

This whole business about Gadlam XI is getting out of hand in my opinion. First the men who take Draco fill fill him on on it and then Leglis comments too, without even the main military base on Ostima 1 knowing about? That's just unrealistic.

I respectfully request that those posts be altered until the cat's out of the bag, at least until the Main Base is notified, this is just getting under my skin.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:45 pm

I didn't realize that the main base had no knowledge. I sort of assumed that they would know what was going on, classic case of the assumptions going on here I see Smile.

Can we at least assume that they have lost contact with Gadlam XI, due to the EMP, and currently know nothing about the situation, other than Gadlam XI is unreachable? Or do we have even less knowledge than that? I will proceed to edit with that idea in mind, but if more is required that is fine too.

EDIT: Post fixed up. Tried to make it more plausible given Sergei's situation on Ostima 1, but keeping the lack of knowledge in line.
Back to top Go down
Arixamirosila

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Thanks for the fix Draco, that will work much better.

I'm starting the RP back up again.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt6159

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:03 am

Unfortunately I wont be here to post for awhile, some things have come up. I'll be back as soon as possible, but for the meen time please act as if I'm there tagging along as a minor character. I'll step back in when I have the proper amount of time to structuraly detail a post or two.

Please enjoy yourselves and don't allow my leave of absense to interupt any roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Arixamirosila

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Things seemed to have slowed down...waiting for someone else to do something now.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 pm

was plannin on waitin a bit so some others could get a few posts in, but i'll figure on writin something else up here pretty soon if not much happens
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:10 am

I'm kind of waiting for some plot to react to at the moment, if no storyline comes up then I'll hit on Rose to pass the time. >.>
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Heh...well you might get somethin' there. The original char sheet for her makes her a lover type, quite naive and loves gifts so good luck lad XD
Back to top Go down
Arixamirosila

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

Things seem to have slowed down again. What's up with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Just waiting for things to move Smile. There's not much for my character to do other than get up and follow Arix out of the room, but that's not really quite worth writing down in words Smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm

I've tried contacting Legls, so far no luck, and I can't post unless I get a green light from him.
Back to top Go down
Arixamirosila

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Alright what the fuck?

No posts for about a week now? What happened to all this? It was going so well and now it's ground to a halt....come on people, get off your asses and get MOVING!

I'll start up the RP again, and I expect to see anyone interested to post within three days, if there's no reply from a player by that time, you're out.
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:49 am

I would like to mention one thing: I was the last to post and I've got a bit of a harder time getting on here since I have to use a different comp for the time being and it's a pain to get on unless it is really late or I'm alone for some time...may I get an exception to the three-day rule? I'm interested in continuing and I'd like to not get kicked just because of some tight-spot I have comp-wise.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Blackfire
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Not that I need to reiterate this, but you know I'm still in.

Waiting for Legls, I'll try to contact him soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 am

I guess it is mostly my fault for failing to reply to Blackfirefox's post. Sorry, Arixamirosila.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 am

sorry for the lack of posts on my end, i checked this site often the past week but didnt realized i was logged out, so i missed a few of the most recent updates. i'll try and write something up (even if it's a do-nothing post) while we wait for the action to move ahead. a bit occupied at the moment though, i should get to it later tonight
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

I cleared out some of the older OOC notes to help streamline the thread today. The more recent ones still exist.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm thinking we can scratch Legls out of the rp.

I'm getting tired of waiting for him, and are going to post in a couple day if he doesn't regardless.
Back to top Go down
blackfirefox

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am

Aye, we can't wait forever and the spotty posting is getting tiresome...if he doesn't post in a couple days, leave 'im and move on.
Back to top Go down
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm going to say it might be a good idea to go on ahead as well Smile. I've been afraid this RP was going to die several times now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Well, today's the day. I'm probably going to post tonight if nothing comes up. I don't have any plans though.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm

All I can say is that was bad timing. I was typing it up when my internet crashed, and it's been down the last four or so days.

I can't promise a post tonight, I have other rp's to catch up on, but hang me i there isn't a post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquest and Preservation OOC   Conquest and Preservation OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquest and Preservation OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next