Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)

Go down 
+2
Kaiyoki
Amaya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) Empty
PostSubject: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm

I have nothin' to contribute at the moment.

OMG, let's make this a MS-Paint Conversation Thread!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:42 pm

How about you try to make a Drawn to Life RP?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 am

That's sorta kinda what the RPP is, that game kinda inspired me to make the current character models what they are. Plus we'll be drawing all the places we adventure to sooooo...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:02 am

My bad. >.<
Back to top Go down
ToastGhost

ToastGhost

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:32 am

We need to get some dungeons and dragons rolling in this hizzle (Note to self: google 'hizzle'). Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:33 am

Honestly, yeah. I know very little of D&D, when ever I tried playing with friends, it's just gotten a bit off course. but if you do, by all means go for it.
coming from the chump with the failing Air Force Rp...

Additional thought; I've been loving MSPaint Adventures. And got me wondering if anyone else is strangely drawn to the idea of a 40's style rp?
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:28 am

I used to DM a few DnD games, but I'd be waaaay too rusty to do it now. Hell, I got a few books, but I don't know which version it is...

Drawn to Life? What is that?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:34 am

Connor wrote:
Additional thought; I've been loving MSPaint Adventures. And got me wondering if anyone else is strangely drawn to the idea of a 40's style rp?
I would, except that it's difficult to know how people acted back then, I'd have trouble getting in character.
But I imagine it would be fun, considering how I often play characters that turn into girls and considering how women were expected to act back then.

Amaya wrote:
Drawn to Life? What is that?
It's a fairly cute little platformer for the DS that lets makes you draw your own character, draw some platforms, weapons and stuff for a town. The only problem is that it can get a little tiring once you get sick of drawing.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:37 am

Oooh, I thought it was chalk world... or Chalk City... -.-

I thought 'Whatever the hell it was called' was made into a game and that was it. Sounds interesting, but with how hard it is to draw on the DS... I think it'd be pretty difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:53 am

It lets you zoom in nicely, but yeah, there's a lot of mistake fixing if you try to get really detailed. If you've ever played Animal Crossing: Wild World and made your own patterns on it, it's a lot like that.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 am

Ah... then that doesn't really give you too much creative control. The pixel square things always made the clothing not turn out quite how you wanted it. I actually love Animal Crossing...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:03 am

Thinking about a Kingdom Hearts RP, have been talking about it with Akio for the past week and I think it could be great. A Basic Storyline has been set and Character Sheets have been drafted up.

What are the forum's thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:50 pm

I've tried making one once, it turned out fairly well. I'm willing to bet, however, that like the game itself you may like the game but the people that play it may not be so likable. So if I do join I'd probably wait a while first.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Damn, took me til '09 to post something. =3 Happy New Year everybody!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am

Yes, happy new year to all the members.

Nevermind that I've been in a cave of solitude the past, well, it's been awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://fttroleplayer.forumsactifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)   General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed) Empty

Back to top Go down

General Conversation Thread (Random Thoughts Are Welcomed)
Page 1 of 1