Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Long_Rifle

Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here. Empty
PostSubject: Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.   Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

I've never really done this outside of D&D so I've got to think this through. But I think I'll enjoy trying this out.

I've always wanted to try this. Thanks for making this!
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.   Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:16 am

I'm not one hundred percent sure as to what you are talking about. I'm assuming the thanks for the site? If so, then that should go towards Alexander, since it was his idea to make the site the way it is. =3
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.   Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 pm

He's talking about roleplaying Amaya. This is his first time not roleplaying in DnD. So in a sense he's popping his cherry here.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.   Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Akiva wrote:
So in a sense he's popping his cherry here.
BEST METAPHOR EVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.   Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Might try my hand at hanging my shingle here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: