Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In goddess we trust.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

In goddess we trust. Empty
PostSubject: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:46 pm

Ok new rp this rp is bassed on a group of animal gods turned into female furs with crazy powers. wackyness shall ensue. you have the choice of being the child of a god or just a random mortal WAY in over their head.

Name:
Bio:

Name:Skalia
Appearance:Dragon anthro
Bio:Skalia is the daughter of Gaia. a female wolf who has a bit of an attitude and a thing for babies. keep any baby or made to be like baby characters away from gaia.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:30 am

Intresting, can we haz more info?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Your wish is my lunch. ok who or what do you need more info on? ive already explained the basics of the rp. by turned into i mean they start out that way. also if you want many other gods n the list just name them and i will update the list. though... i encourage it right now being the list is very small...

List of dieties and demigods currently:

Gaia {wolf. not exactly an animal god per say but im adding her anyway.}
Anubis.
Coyote.
Inari. {fox}
Skalia. {demi}
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Give me about two days to sketch up a character. I'm too sleepy tonight. =3

Hmm... I guess I'll wait for interest to be taken.

~Can't pass up a chance with Gods and Goddesses~

Waaait, I have two possible characters for this. One being a deathgod (Picture done by a friend of mine a few years ago) or a new one I haven't thought about. -.-

Last edited by Amaya on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:08 am

Um I suppose I'd like to know what kind of stuff these animal gods are going to get up too.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 pm

i guess regular roommate stuff. or maybe even super natural stuff. coyote being the god of mischief in generality would be pulling pranks on other residence. not all the residence though have to be goddesses. Anubis is the sweet caring kind of person and yet is clumsy when it comes to her powers. inari... well i havent made a personality for her yet.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 pm

If you're going to make Anubis a female, change his name to Anput. Anput is the name of his wife, since the oldest texts give Anubis' gender as a male.
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 pm

I'm gonna go and guess this'll be like the normal japanese animes, one normal dude with a bunch of hot girls with super powers living in his house. Chaos and mayhem ensue as he is accidentally thrown into countless situations where he sees the girls naked.
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 am

Huh, this might be fun then.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Skalia wrote:
Ok new rp this rp is bassed on a group of animal gods turned into female furs with crazy powers.
shuri i guess your right about that. and yes. this shall indeed get interesting. i dont know if you have an issue with anubis being female but i will change it if you wish me to. what i mean in the bolded part of the quote gods like anubis or other animal based gods no matter what gender are female.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:55 pm

I read a manga where this guy lives with a kitsune. If the kitsune got annoyed, she teleported him outside naked. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In goddess we trust.   In goddess we trust. Empty

Back to top Go down

In goddess we trust.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: