Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The drakoni cronicals.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

The drakoni cronicals. Empty
PostSubject: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:06 am

OK this is your basic knight rescues princess story gone WRONG. the rp is going to be about a group of adventurers who take uyp a quest to save a princess from an evil force. naturally they will assume the evil force is a dragon like it usually is. In truth, the princess is actually a dragon princess while the evil force, assumed to be the dragon, is actually a witch who says shes too pretty to be a dragon and desires to make herself even more beautiful by killing the dragon princess. ok i will need feedback and characters.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Pet(if none do not include, can have name if no name and just general creature then don't fill out pet sheet):
Weapons:

Pet Sheet(if any):

Name:
Age(for those who wish to specify):
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:

Legendary Weapon Sheet(for those who have legendary weapons):

Name:
History:
Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 am

Will it be a funny basic knight rescues princess story gone WRONG or a serious one?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 pm

anything goes. :3 and its more of a group of adventurers. there can be a knight, healer, mage, bard, thief or any other assortment of classes.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 pm

Akiva wrote:
Character Sheet:

Name: Kamryn Esmund
Appearance: Bea-ut-iful
Bio: She was born to parents, they treated her well but they didn't understand her pain. When they let her learn the piano they didn't understand how tormented her sould was, when they got her a pony for her birthday they didn't understand how she was crying out to other tortured ppl who understood her. When they gave her strawberry icecream they didn't know she really wanted vanilla. Now she's moved out and is trying to have fun while expression her DARK and MYSTERIOUS nature.
Personality: DARK and MYSTERIOUS but will lez out at the drop of a hat and will give away secrets very easily if she trusts somebody/everyone.
Pet(if none do not include, can have name if no name and just general creature then don't fill out pet sheet): DarkMyst
Weapons: "The Legendary Dagger of Daggery Daggerness" dagger

Pet Sheet(if any):

Name: DarkMyst
Age(for those who wish to specify): old enough
Appearance: buggy
Bio: He is a dragonfly that she raised.
Personality: he's a dragon fly. Fits in your hand.

Legendary Weapon Sheet(for those who have legendary weapons):

Name: "The Legendary Dagger of Daggery Daggerness" dagger
History: It was created for a purpose (dark and misterious I bet) and then got lost (nobody bothered to look for it even though it was expensive to make) and Kamryn found it (because her dark misteriousness drew it to her and fate wants her to have it!)
Abilities: It Stabs, slices, dices, and purees! But order now and you can get +5 to dragon slaying!

Last edited by Akiva on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Ok... its offical... character sheets have to be semi serious... if i have anymore. "Bio: Why yes she is living, thanks for noticing." this rp will officially become serious... >.> got it? Bio is short for Biography if yah didnt know. and id like you to know that. i have an issue with things like that. they make me twitch... *twitches. stops myself before i go on a rediculous rant about character sheets and getting angry about them.*
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:52 pm

I know what you mean but I was just going to be silly about it and take 'Bio' seriously as meaning 'Alive'
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Rolling Eyes w/e just remake your character sheet and slip into the pile of papers on the desk to your left. *the secretary seems to ignore you after pointing to a desk with a very large stack of papers.*
Back to top Go down
Sray'

Sray'

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 am

Could you prehaps tell us more about what we will be doing?
Perhaps some super awesome sounding quest for pirate gold or something along those lines?
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Well pretty much what it sounds like is Skalia will wait in a tower, we'll come and rescue. Sounds really boring and unimaginative.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune

Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:42 pm

its supposed to be boring and unimaginative for the person waiting in the tower... meanwhile ill control hordes of monsters who try to stop the adventurer group. ps there will be gold. ALOTS OF GOLD!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoki

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:55 am

This kinda sounds like Dragonfable :3

I wanna try anything that is remotly related to magic or swordfighting.

Name: Neon
Class: Mage
Appearance: Silver fured half-beast (wolf), black half-robe with a hood and silver triming, steel wrist guards, silver-steel chainmail. Carring a small rusack containing a few books and traveling essentials.
Bio: Found close to starvation at the age of 6 in the forest outside a castle, Neon was rasied by the lady of the castle. Not knowing his history and being shuned as a freak by the majority of people in the castle, he left and jorneyed to a small comunity of magicians with varying talents to study the working of reality. Neon is now fresh out of basic magicain apprenticship and looking to gain travel experience.
Personality: The sort to keep to himself with a stone heart who knows only books.
Pet: His familar, an owl
Weapons: Brass caped polished wooden staff engraved with various runes for duribilty and strength. A hidden knife located behind the collar of his hood for close combat.

Pet Sheet:

Name: Renjia
Appearance: Ordinary barn owl
Bio: Before Neon was found by the lady, the owl befriended him, helping to look out for both predators and meals. While living at the castle their bond only strenthened as it was the only living creature that Neon talked and laughed freely with. During his apprenticship Neon chanced upon a spell that he thought would allow him to talk to her but instead bonded their minds together so that they now share more then just thoughts and feelings. It is hard to tell which is the pet.
Personality: Bold and in your face, Renjia does not back down on any chalenge against her actions.

Is the information provided good enough or do you wish me to elabourate further?

*edit: I just realised my charater is a mish mash from the main chars of 4 different novels...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The drakoni cronicals.   The drakoni cronicals. Empty

Back to top Go down

The drakoni cronicals.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: The Round Table :: The Out of Character Room-
Jump to: