Roleplayers of FTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers of FTT

A place for the roleplayers of FTT to be appreciated for their own form of art, as well as have fun. Also, aspiring roleplayers can learn how to do so.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Wondering...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am

I'm looking to see who all is actually visiting here, cause I'm going to see if those visiting people wanna get something going... Uh... I'm studying and stuff, so I think this is the right section. =3
Back to top Go down
Shuri

Shuri

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:40 am

I want some kinda forum rp going, I haven't done any in way too long. I haven't done one on FTT because there's a bunch of people who suck at rps that I don't want joining anything I make or join. So right now I'm watching three smaller forums like this one hoping that something pops up. Here's a perfect example of the bad rping I'm trying to avoid:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shuri on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:45 am

Wow, that is pretty horrible. =3 I'm trying to avoid the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Valentine
Admin
Alexander Valentine

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, there are three seperate sections for a reason. There's four of us to push rp'ers into the sections that they belong in. We'll need more members before we can really start any rp's, but if you want to lay an idea down, by all means do so.
Back to top Go down
https://fttroleplayer.forumsactifs.com
Shuri

Shuri

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:15 pm

From my point of view you've got two problems:
1. You can't start an rp without more people.
2. People won't join a forum with no rps.

Maybe you could try making an rp here, putting a topic in the gathering calls section of FTT that links here and hope people join. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Amaya

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 am

This was to see if anyone was interested in getting something started with me. =3 When I had such interest, I was going to see if they would want to brainstorm.... wow, I'm horrible at this.
Back to top Go down
Akiva

Akiva

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Don't call yourself that Amaya, your awesome, anyways, the member base is lacking some-what but having an rp in this read would be great, nothing to extensive, just a small episodic one where the admins can see what category the newer people are and then direct them.
Back to top Go down
Legls

Legls

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

You are horrible at this, you should just stop trying. =D Am I helping?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers of FTT :: University of Better Roleplaying :: Study Hall-
Jump to: